ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

This just makes me think she was supposed to and now something has occurred to say otherwise. The act for 23rd was supposed to be announced last week and then it wasn’t for an unknown reason.. and nothing said since :crossed:

im gonna be in a bad mood for days lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

it would make sense for her to do a show at bst but like someone on another forum said most are on sale for 6 months or more so i feel like its way too late now. maybe she was in the lineup at some point but something happened and she pulled out

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

glasto.png

interestingly glasto is marked as the 21st on her site now

I think Glasto is just marked as the 21st because that's the official start date of the festival (but no one performs until Friday I don't think), but pretty sure she's confirmed to be doing Saturday 24th.

15 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I think Glasto is just marked as the 21st because that's the official start date of the festival (but no one performs until Friday I don't think), but pretty sure she's confirmed to be doing Saturday 24th.

need my bestie @hotshot2am to find sumn in the source code or whateva idk how it works

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

i meant for BST :trisha:

From what I can tell the page that displayed BST wasn't supposed to be public, it only displayed it when opening /live directly in the browser instead of clicking on Live in the top right corner on her website.

So either she canceled or it's not supposed to be announced yet.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

From what I can tell the page that displayed BST wasn't supposed to be public, it only displayed it when opening /live directly in the browser instead of clicking on Live in the top right corner on her website.

So either she canceled or it's not supposed to be announced yet.

interesting wendy-clothing.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

cecf6cb33bc119eafdb101404e32fcb5.gif

this goes against my delulu i rebuke this

I'm refusing to believe it's not true :trisha:

The fact is there's a TBC headliner for the 23rd confirmed on the BST website, I just don't understand why they'd wait this long. 

Surely if she pulled out of it it's to do something else (that isn't just Glastonbury) - I don't see why she'd book a really accessible UK festival to instead do the most exclusive one...

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

cecf6cb33bc119eafdb101404e32fcb5.gif

this goes against my delulu i rebuke this

It still could happen. Maybe there’s a grand announcement. Lana needs to pull through for us in the UK we have showed her such love :blush3:

I never knew this situation could make me hate Glastonbury so much, like, just let tickets me sold on!! Stop being so bloody exclusive :bebe:

S0F1O.gif

the only thing making me doubt the BST situation is the fact tickets wont be on sale for long and for a MASSIVE event like BST they’re on sale for 6+ months

so if they were going to do one for lana they would’ve done it sooner incase they were worried about it not selling out (it’s like 70k people)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the only thing making me doubt the BST situation is the fact tickets wont be on sale for long and for a MASSIVE event like BST they’re on sale for 6+ months

so if they were going to do one for lana they would’ve done it sooner incase they were worried about it not selling out (it’s like 70k people)

Yeah this is my only concern

I will continue to be delulu tho... the O2 show that didn't happen for NFR tour sold out the day tickets went on sale iirc and that was 20k, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch. Plus it's summer and with a good supporting lineup I think it'd be fine. Pink's sold out 2 nights there.

8 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Yeah this is my only concern

I will continue to be delulu tho... the O2 show that didn't happen for NFR tour sold out the day tickets went on sale iirc and that was 20k, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch. Plus it's summer and with a good supporting lineup I think it'd be fine. Pink's sold out 2 nights there.

i thought that but pink is a seasoned arena performer and has consistently sold out large venues for 10+ years

lana on the other hand only started the move to arenas in 2017/18 and has not toured since 2019

it would be a bit of a gamble on her teams side to book a solo show that big. i think thats partly the reason shes doing festivals too, because the festivals will sell tickets regardless and she doesnt need to worry about ticket sales

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i thought that but pink is a seasoned arena performer and has consistently sold out large venues for 10+ years

lana on the other hand only started the move to arenas in 2017/18 and has not toured since 2019

it would be a bit of a gamble on her teams side to book a solo show that big. i think thats partly the reason shes doing festivals too, because the festivals will sell tickets regardless and she doesnt need to worry about ticket sales

Yeah very true. I think she could do it as she's grown a lot in popularity since 2019 and has so many #1 albums over here now, but I'm with you on them not taking the gamble.

It is still technically a festival though, but a lot more headliner driven than other festivals so sales are a bit more important for her team.

What do we think of this (on a forum discussing BST specifically). Somebody said maybe the 23rd June showed up as that’s the festival start date.. (just like her other festivals are showing up too). The final Sunday would be 9th July though- which I find weird so close to her Canada date 

quuRUzn.png

S0F1O.gif

still in my BST delulu era so i asked my platinum amex concierge to book me tickets for lanas event (amex massively sponsor BST and are plastered all over it) and he just sent me the link for lanas AXS page and couldnt see any info regarding her BST date :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Why have they not fixed the issue of uploading her lollapalooza date twice in the live tab?? They’ve been in putting all her other dates??

unless that is a place holder for something else.. :brows: *cough cough* BST 9th July :omfg2:

the delusion is strong in me 

S0F1O.gif