Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana onstage with Jack Antonoff at High Water Music Festival in North Charleston, SC - April 15th, 2023

6 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Lana seems to actually gaf about doing new songs live <3 I really hope the setlist this year focuses on NFR-Ocean Blvd. I honestly can’t do Paradise Tour 2023. 

She'll probably do the grants, title track, a&w at the least. But hopefully she also does some songs from BB/COCC like not all those wander are lost and white dress

Just updated the OP with 30+ pictures & lots of videos as well for anyone who wants a recap :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

Just updated the OP with 30+ pictures & lots of videos as well for anyone who wants a recap :) x

Good going! I was going to post the youtube video you just did. That makes 3 full song videos, from 3 different perspectives of the stage, all worth a listen!

LDR-SC-1.jpg

LDR-SC-2.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

On 4/16/2023 at 6:30 PM, Louise said:

Good going! I was going to post the youtube video you just did. That makes 3 full song videos, from 3 different perspectives of the stage, all worth a listen!

April 22nd, 2023: Editing to add another video upload. This one from Eron Linver appears to be only a few audience memers deep from the stage . .  It is filmed the closest to the stage!

Now there are five full live versions of the whole song! To me, this is the video release! I much prefer these to a directed video . . . I liked Doin Time, but I can watch the live and feel like listening to the live debut of Margaret fresh . . .

This upload is from jennyb2000 on the 19th of April.

Here are the other three youtube videos of the full song, of which Elle posted two . . .

Center of stage, no intro, courtesy of Kelsey Likes Things on yt:

Slightly left of center courtesy alibye77 on yt:

Right of stage, courtesy Lauren Garner on yt:

Which one is your fav? We are all video connoisseurs . . . Which is the best one?

On 4/27/2023 at 5:17 PM, JennyB said:

I was filming when Jack announced her cameo , You can hear all our surprise:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gCS_LL4pKw

That was amazing, to hear and see the reaction all around! A fan here said the audience was sedate, but I think they were trying to take in the soft vocals and screamed in between. They liked it! Of course they didn't know the lyrics, being a Lana song which was just released!

Is that Margaret to the left, in a blue top sitting up high on the drum platform? It looks like it could be her, with hair in a bun. Surely she would have wanted a prime view of the live debut of her song Jack and Lana wrote!