takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

9 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm not sure honestly lol it might work for all tickets but I kinda worry that it might only work for the day they're performing 

I saw Carly Rae Jepson was, you have sign up for it in the link in her Instagram bio

I think a few of the others too but I don't remember exactly lol

I signed up for Carlys and it looks like it is only for September 30th, I hope I can find an artist performing October 1st😭

Ok I just got my Carly code and it is ATGCARLY so it is most likely ATGLANA

13 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I signed up for Carlys and it looks like it is only for September 30th, I hope I can find an artist performing October 1st😭

Ok I just got my Carly code and it is ATGCARLY so it is most likely ATGLANA

I hope so too, Lana is a headliner so I feel like she should have a code lol

I got VIP tickets so I'm glad to have a reserved seat, but I'm honestly thinking of trying to get to the front of the pit for Lana's performance...I've never done that before but I would be so happy if I got to be that close to her or perhaps even get her signature or a picture with her :oprah:

I know there's no way I would be able to do that at Lollapalooza or even at one of her regular concerts lol so I feel like this is my best chance :true:

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I got VIP tickets so I'm glad to have a reserved seat, but I'm honestly thinking of trying to get to the front of the pit for Lana's performance...I've never done that before but I would be so happy if I got to be that close to her or perhaps even get her signature or a picture with her :oprah:

I know there's no way I would be able to do that at Lollapalooza or even at one of her regular concerts lol so I feel like this is my best chance :true:

I want to do the same. I wonder if you have to get there really early. I don’t want to have to stand up in the front all day until Lana

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I want to do the same. I wonder if you have to get there really early. I don’t want to have to stand up in the front all day until Lana

There probably will be some people who go straight for the front and stay there for 8 hours lol but I'm hoping that people will come and go with each performance...so I'll probably try to go to the front a couple hours before Lana starts to try and get a good spot

Ended up shelling out for a 1-day super VIP for Lana’s day :silly:

My best friend lives in DC so we’ll be going together along with some of her other friends! I’m really happy that the VIP package offered a reserved seat so I don’t have to worry about standing in a Festival pit all day for a good spot. Eeep so excited!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

This is 30 minutes away from me.. wait till Lana finds out that us Marylanders are worse than trailer park trash

Not to mention nobody here can drive so the parking situation is going to be a disaster :omfg2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

YAY I GOT MY TICKETS!!! I decided to just get the lawn tickets which will be far from the stage (I’m a broke bitch at the moment) but IDC I’M SEEING LANA FOR THE FIFTH TIME YAAAAAY

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Ended up shelling out for a 1-day super VIP for Lana’s day :silly:

My best friend lives in DC so we’ll be going together along with some of her other friends! I’m really happy that the VIP package offered a reserved seat so I don’t have to worry about standing in a Festival pit all day for a good spot. Eeep so excited!! x

Slayyy Mother Elle

1 hour ago, Pink Champagne said:

They're sold out 🥲

You can check resale sites like Seat Geek...it'll probably be more expensive but at least its still a chance to go lol