takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

You can check resale sites like Seat Geek...it'll probably be more expensive but at least its still a chance to go lol

Thank you! I really wanted a VIP ticket and of course the prices from resellers are insane, some are over $1000 each. I wish resellers could be banned so actual fans could go. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, Pink Champagne said:

Thank you! I really wanted a VIP ticket and of course the prices from resellers are insane, some are over $1000 each. I wish resellers could be banned so actual fans could go. 

Yeah its really unfair. I always wonder what scalpers do if no one will buy the tickets from them for their ridiculous prices...I hope they suffer the monetary losses :ma:

5 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Does anyone who is actually attending have plans to get to the front of the pit? I’m not sure what time to arrive or anything 

I'm gonna try but I'm not sure how early to get there either...Lana is performing last, so I feel like there will be people who go to the front to see the other artists but then maybe leave the front to go to other stages or whatever

But at the same time, there may be lots of people who go for Lana and spend the whole day camping out at the front lol

4 hours ago, fishtails said:

I'm gonna try but I'm not sure how early to get there either...Lana is performing last, so I feel like there will be people who go to the front to see the other artists but then maybe leave the front to go to other stages or whatever

But at the same time, there may be lots of people who go for Lana and spend the whole day camping out at the front lol

That is what I’m scared about. I’m also really wanted to see Ethel and I’m so scared they will be at different stages. I am willing to stand all day tho if I get to be 20 feet from Lana lol. I think I’ll arrive a few hours early 

Hello! I’m not sure if this is allowed but I’m running out of options. I’m a huge LDR fan and was lucky enough to score a pavilion/GA ticket for All Things Go in Columbia, Maryland on October 1st. Lana is headlining this day! Unfortunately I have to sell my ticket. My particular ticket resells for 6-700 hundred currently, and I am only asking $300. Let me know if you are interested! My Instagram is @mayastrry. I have photos of the ticket/info to provide upon request. Thank you in advance! 

I’m looking at resale tickets right now- crazy expensive, but if I were to get GA Lawn does that mean I can still go to the pit ? I would want a pit spot and GA Pavilion and Lawn is insanely expensive. I had already bought Lolla tickets so I didn’t get these when they dropped. I really want to go though, the lineup is SO good. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

16 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m looking at resale tickets right now- crazy expensive, but if I were to get GA Lawn does that mean I can still go to the pit ? I would want a pit spot and GA Pavilion and Lawn is insanely expensive. I had already bought Lolla tickets so I didn’t get these when they dropped. I really want to go though, the lineup is SO good. 

GA lawn doesn’t have pit access but lawn + pavilion does, you can see all the details on the website 

Also does anyone else know what time they are going to get there? I’m considering going at like 7 AM or so but idk how lining up works:silly:

10 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

GA lawn doesn’t have pit access but lawn + pavilion does, you can see all the details on the website 

Also does anyone else know what time they are going to get there? I’m considering going at like 7 AM or so but idk how lining up works:silly:

I am kinda tempted to line up early but I'm going with my boyfriend and I don't think he would want to wait all that time so idk

We were able to get the vip seated section though, so if we can't get to the front of the pit then at least we will still be pretty close to the stage lol

The festival account on IG said that people were making wristbands with their favorite artists to trade. I saw more than a few people agree so anybody going we should bring some lana wrist bands to exchange it would be so cute! 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

9 hours ago, keps2013 said:

YALLLLLLLLLLL I GOT A PAVILION TICKET!!

IM SEEING MY MOTHER LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER :defeated:

My first Lana show too. Excited to finally see her perform. I'll probably be hanging out at the fountain all day playing guitar in between sets. It's a good meet up landmark spot if y'all are trying to trade and meet up. Merriweather is a cool venue which got a huge makeover a few years back. Lots of forest trails and nature. 

Did anybody else buy the season pass and not get an email today? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm