cola

Aka lizzy Grant Vinyl

Hey I found this website that makes vinyls as per request and I was wondering if I did that, would anyone want a aka 12' vinyl it would be 100 fan made but still I love the vinyls and stuff so ......

TZk1z.png

I thought so too :D I was hoping I could have some of the back covers desgined by some other people who are good at graphic design And I have to find it hold on :P

I thought so too :D I was hoping I could have some of the back covers desgined by some other people who are good at graphic design And I have to find it hold on :P

TZk1z.png

I'm not at home and I have the website in my computer there so ill post a link Tommrow

TZk1z.png

That's such a good idea! omg, that'd be so great!

imagine having your own personal vinyl of AKA and like your own EP's of her unreleased songs

i am going to be so poor after the link is posted .. hahaha

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I just did some pricing on 7' vinyls and we need to order 100 but it's only $7 plus shipping per vinyl which is cheap

TZk1z.png

Wondering what the quality would be like.

256 kbps mp3 quality with lots of surface noise from (probably) low grade vinyl that will probably already come slightly warped and have a lot of anomalies ;)

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I just did some pricing on 7' vinyls and we need to order 100 but it's only $7 plus shipping per vinyl which is cheap

Sorry to kill the excitement but there is no way this album fits a 7" vinyl which is used for singles (total of two tracks, one per side) and EPs (with no more than three tracks). Depending on the duration of the recording and the quality you wish to have, you should at least expect one 12" disc. Maybe even two.

That's a nice idea and cute for the collection, but please keep in mind that the sound quality of the vinyl will be extremely poor. There is a reason why albums are specially mastered for vinyl releases. The vinyl used for this price (I am talking about the material here, not the album) will also be poor and won't do the sound quality any favors.

Sorry to kill the excitement but there is no way this album fits a 7" vinyl which is used for singles (total of two tracks, one per side) and EPs (with no more than three tracks). Depending on the duration of the recording and the quality you wish to have, you should at least expect one 12" disc. Maybe even two.

That's a nice idea and cute for the collection, but please keep in mind that the sound quality of the vinyl will be extremely poor. There is a reason why albums are specially mastered for vinyl releases. The vinyl used for this price (I am talking about the material here, not the album) will also be poor and won't do the sound quality any favors.

12 inch vinyls only hold 16-20 minutes per side thats 32-40 on both... and aka is 47 minutes. woops,. OR Maybe you could create the vinyl without the songs on the KILL KILL EP and then make a 7 inch Kill Kill EP?

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster