Sign in to follow this  
Olympia

Boxes, 3D Posters, Vinyl Bowls and more - Selfmade Merch

Desperate about the crazy shipping costs for the hoodie box from the US site, I became creative - and created many more Lana related items. From what I spent on those I could have ordered 2 hoodie boxes probably, but this feels way more satisfying luckily :-D

Recycling old vinyl:

(I bought old colored vinyl and took a few black ones from our family collection, put them in the oven at 100 degree (Celsius) for 5min and then shaped them.)

Vinyl art 1:  Heart shaped bowl (plus black vinyl as kind of rose shaped)

09-Vinyl-Art-1.jpg

Vinyl art 2: Holder for 7" vinyls and Paradise box

10-Vinyl-Art-2.jpg

3D Posters

Poster 1: AW (almost finished, a small pepsi can pendant will be added once it arrives ;-) )

02-Poster-1.jpg

Poster 2: Queen of Hearts (work in progress; the vinyl will get heart shaped in the end)

03-Poster-2.jpg

Poster 3: Wild at Heart (work in progress)
04-Poster-3.jpg

before creating the posters (would have looked interesting, too, but difficult to fix):

05-Poster-Making-Of.jpg

Boxes  

Boxes 1 and 2: Heart shaped box (finished) and box for CDs (working on it next; need to decide about the design first)
07-Boxes-1.jpg

Boxes 3 and 4 plus mirror, inspired by the FakesCakess boxes Lana bought; the one with the interview pic is not completely finished yet, the sides will be stickered and maybe get some icing, too.
08-Boxes-2.jpg

Box 5, house shaped. The drawer on top needs a sticker, couldn't really decide about it yet.

08-Boxes-3.jpg

Box 6, cigarette box. I don't smoke but I wanted to have such box, lol. Didn't like the design of the ones they sell on etsy etc.

11-Cigarette-Box.jpg

small candy boxes and mugs

(since my LDR eyes mug from LDR village lost the print while washing, I stickered it now instead...)

06-mugs.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

these are so fucking gorgeous :trisha:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

This is tempting me to make my own merch too lol

Try it. It was much easier than I thought, and it makes so much fun! Just expensive and time consuming, lol.

Btw, here are some of the designs I created digitally and used for stickering/printing, in case anyone wants them:

cigarettes-2.jpg cigarettes-3.jpg cigarettes-1.jpg cigarettes-8.jpg

dollar-bill-LDR-15-5x6-5.png

mug-art-contr-turn.jpg

Queen-of-Hearts.jpg TAROT-queen-of-cups.jpg TAROT-the-wanderer.jpg

Wild-at-Heart-heartshape-Scan.png

2 minutes ago, violentvioletsky said:

The creativity is off the charts, I love how each piece of merch has own identities in regards to their designs/capabilities 

Thank you very much! It was so much fun to create them. I spent a lot of time to think about the final design before I started to actually work on them by hand. 

I'm shook!!!! all of them are amazing and miles better than what the official stores sell :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 5/3/2023 at 3:16 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm shook!!!! all of them are amazing and miles better than what the official stores sell :trisha: 

Thank you very much 😊

I have just finished the AW poster, next one is the Queen of Hearts poster. The background with the vinyl is done already, but I need to fix all the small items around it. 

Work in progress:

IMG-20230506-154429.jpg

Finished AW Poster (photo taken before I framed it behind glass) 
IMG-20230506-105937.jpg

AW, now framed behind glass. 

IMG-20230512-094603.jpg

Wild at Heart. Finished yesterday. 

IMG-20230512-094855.jpg

Queen of Hearts. Headline needs to be added to the top of poster still, but haven't decided how yet. 

IMG-20230512-094917.jpg