legotrip

I've written a Lana Del Rey biography and am giving it away for free

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

KxOl0zH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Pls

isn't he an older man...? i don't think a high school teacher can be "only a few years older" than their high school student :scoff:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I’m too lazy to subscribe for a Kindle account - I’ll wait for a pdf or something 😭😭😭

**Or I’ll just respond when something from that chapter pops up here

lPqTY1H.jpg

23 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Not ldr buries lizzy ?? 😭😭

7dLRqbV_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

lana del rey might've buried lizzy grant but the lizzy grant stans brought her back to life :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

7 hours ago, legotrip said:
Hello everyone!
I am unsure of the rules with a post like this so admins please delete it if it's not allowed.
I have written an extensive Lana Del Rey biography which compiles her history from birth until Ocean Blvd using hundreds of interviews.
Of course, writing a book is only half the battle, and I am struggling to get eyes onto the publication.
So, for this board only, I am offering the book 100% for free. I can send you the epub or the PDF. In return, I would only hope for an honest review on Amazon, but even that is not necessary.
Let me know if you're interested and I will message you further details!

I am interested!! You can message me 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care