legotrip

I've written a Lana Del Rey biography and am giving it away for free

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

OLvq0YG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

"I didn't even have enough money to buy Cocoa Puffs. It's not like I crawled out from under the bridge and got surgery."

Forever one of my favorite Lana quotes

"i'm quite pouty, i'm a pouty person" is the precursor to "i'm just a glamorous person"

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Is there any possibility for someone to send me this PDF? :defeated: My account on amazon somehow is not eligible to buy this book, idk how to do this 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

OP’s post history… :toofunny:

JWHSJSK :deadbanana: i only just noticed 

all his books are such a kii this is a strong contender for the next years lipsters awards

image.png

@fl0r1dakil0sI just engaged in subscribing to amazon’s kindle out of curiosity. 

I read through the parts that I am knowledgeable about. From my POV, it has major gaps in her mentors and friends from 2006-2010, and instead fills up the space with relationships and Princess Superstar (who really had no influence, besides introducing Ben to her).

If you really wanted to know about her early career and music - you get a small fraction in the biography. There is so much more depth to those years, than what is written about (to me at least).

I’m sure the rest is good, but for me personally, I could live without it - that portion is shallow to me lol.

lPqTY1H.jpg

7 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

@fl0r1dakil0sI just engaged in subscribing to amazon’s kindle out of curiosity. 

I read though the parts that I am knowledgeable about. From my POV, it has major gaps in her mentors and friends from 2006-2010, and instead fills up the space with relationships and Princess Superstar (who really had no influence, besides introducing Ben to her) lol.

If you really wanted to know about her early career and music - you get a small fraction in the biography. There is so much more depth in those years, than what is written about (to me at least).

I’m sure the rest is good, but for me personally, I could live without it - that portion is shallow to me lol 

Thanks for taking ur time to read it  :thumb3:  I'm already on page 189 which is almost halfway through the book and it isn't anything special in general so far, not just the lizzy parts 

Just now, Orville Peck said:

what's going on here? :popcorn:

We’re reading Jared Woods’ Burn Book, which is filled with cruel and nasty rumors about all the members in the forum and fandom 

*I’m kidding lol

lPqTY1H.jpg

37 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

OP’s post history… :toofunny:

The saga of "fuck it I'll just do it myself" 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

???

0CH8mv4_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This is the entire chapter. No quotes no sources. The rest of the page is blank  :thumb3:

Didn't she eat a chicken in "Don't Call Me Angel" or whatever that song was called? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift