legotrip

I've written a Lana Del Rey biography and am giving it away for free

When you go to the glossary of this book to look at the sources all you see is this image 

FEcrfp4UcAEWBBR?format=jpg&name=small

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

9IIIxGq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

he wrote this after Lake Placid leaked, meaning he wrote this entire book in a few weeks 

Or...HE is the leaker of Lake Placid and had it before everyone else :oopna2:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

he wrote this after Lake Placid leaked, meaning he wrote this entire book in a few weeks 

On 3/25/2023 at 3:55 AM, legotrip said:

Hey everyone!

I was looking for a fun Lana Del Rey book to read. I see there are a few on Amazon. Any recommendations?

F**ked My Way Up to the Top: The Complete Biography of Lana Del Rey Using Her Own Words 

Lana Del Rey: Secrets of Lana Del Rey

An exploration of Lana Del Rey's Life and Music

Everything to know about Lana del rey

Am I missing any?

Thank you!!

when did Lake Placid leak? the book already existed on march 25th :um2:

EDIT: also, he made that post a day after he published it, plsss :air:

Capture.jpg

33 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

???

0CH8mv4_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This is the entire chapter. No quotes no sources. The rest of the page is blank.

There's an interview somewhere where she states she hasn't eaten meat in about 10 years. It's easy to find if you look it up. But weird it wasn't quoted here.

18 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

There's an interview somewhere where she states she hasn't eaten meat in about 10 years. It's easy to find if you look it up. But weird it wasn't quoted here.

Lana's such a liar sometimes  :thumb3:  And she loves adding years to things, "ten years ago" is her go to 

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

NhXVhsD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

LOL i think she just danced around with it but a vegetarian wouldn't do that anyways 

I think it looks like a prop. I doubt they'd have real chicken sitting out for like an hour for the set shoot. 

Whew, a lot of hate directed towards my writing here, so I'd like to address some of these.

4 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Why did he title it fucked my way up to the top that's so.. For a biography too  :thumb3:

The author being the founder of his own religion too I'm crying why does Lana attract all the quacks - anyways let's get into this 'biography'

I titled the book "F**ked My Way Up to the Top" because it was provocative and brilliant title from one of Lana's songs. In fact it was Father John Misty who said, “You can take all the crack songwriters and put them in a bunker for a thousand years, and they would not come up with ‘Fucked My Way Up To The Top’ ever, which I think will go down as the greatest song title of all time.” 

As for starting my own religion, again that was more of a marketing strategy. I have dedicated much of my life to studying religion and wanted to compile that information into one place. If you that makes me a "quack" then my I recommend you read it first.

I am very aware (and embarrassed) that I misquoted the lyrics from Ride. That will be fixed in future editions.

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

the only thing thats going through my mind rn is whether this thing got approval to use the copyrighted interviews and pictures or if theres a cease & desist incoming 

I have done my homework and everything included in this book is creative commons licence. This is not my first rodeo.

"regularly expressed interest" ma'am she mentioned it once in an IG livestream

This is untrue, she has mentioned dit several times.  

genuinely wondering if this is AI generated

I assure you through my months of hard work that AI was in no way involved in the writing of this book. I find is strange that you would think this.

4 hours ago, lizzyology said:

If you really wanted to know about her early career and music - you get a small fraction in the biography. There is so much more depth to those years, than what is written about (to me at least).

Be that as it may, I did my research and you will not find another Lana biography as thorough as this one. I challenge you to name one.

A few of you have brought up the vegetarianism section. It's true, I could not find a reputable source so I carefully included it with the caveat "details are hazy". I thought that was fair.

Anyway, I put a lot of blood into this book and I'm proud of it. You've got to have a tough skin when you're an author because people do like to attack you, so I take a deep breath and accept your hatred.

For everyone else who was kind of enough to request a copy, check your email! There's a PDF link there! Let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to oblige. 

Can I have a copy? I’d love to read it

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

13 hours ago, legotrip said:
Hello everyone!
I am unsure of the rules with a post like this so admins please delete it if it's not allowed.
I have written an extensive Lana Del Rey biography which compiles her history from birth until Ocean Blvd using hundreds of interviews.
Of course, writing a book is only half the battle, and I am struggling to get eyes onto the publication.
So, for this board only, I am offering the book 100% for free. I can send you the epub or the PDF. In return, I would only hope for an honest review on Amazon, but even that is not necessary.
Let me know if you're interested and I will message you further details!

Dm meeeee I'll gladly review it

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

5 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

One final response I'd like to use in my defence is that I wrote this book over the course of many months. However, I published it on March 24, 2023, the exact same day as Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. This means I was adding content right up until the day before. It was a lot of work and I hope the more you read it, the more you acknowledge that I did everything I could to satisfy the Lana community. I'm sure it's not perfect but I doubt you will find another Lana biography as well-researched as this one. 

And also, like, I'm giving it away for free so it's not like you're losing anything,. I'm the one losing here. 

HELP-, my comment was included as something hateful - that was not my intention. I thought we were giving reviews 😭 @Surf Noir @fl0r1dakil0s can contest to that… hopefully.

I just thought that the portion that I am knowledgeable with was shallow; I don’t think her early career has ever been done justice in the form of a biographical book. You set up her early life as a binary between the process of creating records to put out and romantic relationships  - which is certainly not how a lot of us here envision those years for her. So many other things influenced her music career such as her mentors, life as a college student, financial position, friends, etc. 

As a positive, I will say that the early album descriptions were thought out. For your challenge, this site is the most exhaustive biography out there.

Best,

- lizzyology 

lPqTY1H.jpg