TheParadiseEdition

Does Lana still hate Lady Gaga?

I didn't say that! What I meant was that Lana and Gaga are resposible for a great change!

Away from bubble gum,

straight to good, classy music!

does Gaga produce classy music?

no.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Matter of taste, but The Fame for example is a good album,

with some real good sounds

i'm not saying her music isn't good, i personally don't care for gaga, but show me evidence that her music is classy...

Definition of classy:

Possessing elegance, the attribute of being tastefully designed, decorated and maintaining refined grace and dignified propriety.

i should have been clearer, i personally don't think she(herself as a performer) or her music satisfy any of those attributes^

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

I don't think Lana ever disliked Gaga. She posted a negative comment about just dance ( I love Gaga to death but let's face it, her first few singles were meaningless party music ). I may not like Nicki Minaj as a public figure but if I knew her personally I'm sure my opinion of her would change. I might say Nicki's new music video is stupid but that doesn't mean I hate her as a person.

And of course I think Lana respects Gaga as an artist. 

I don't think Lana ever disliked Gaga. She posted a negative comment about just dance ( I love Gaga to death but let's face it, her first few singles were meaningless party music ). I may not like Nicki Minaj as a public figure but if I knew her personally I'm sure my opinion of her would change. I might say Nicki's new music video is stupid but that doesn't mean I hate her as a person.

By the way, who discovered the negative Lana comment about lana at all?

I mean if it goes back 2009...

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

tumblr_m771wf8tIW1r7oj7fo1_r1_500.gif

lulz. can you imagine them on like, stage together? fireworks shooting out of gaga's tits, before she starts cavorting on one end of the stage, while lana shuffles around awkwardly, perhaps twirling on the other

lol, that would be MAYHAM!

Gaga would try to upstage and outdo her with dance routines...and then Lana would spin around twice, and the world would still talk about it weeks later. :twirls:

Have you already seen Gaga's newest stage look? Meat is hanging around everywhere...

It SO annoys me when people just ignore the clear facts that she doesn't like her...

You are jut malik it up in your wad because for some reason you want her to be friends with that tramp

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I personally think that you might be right. Lana doesn't seem to be a hateful person and I have never understood why her fans try to portray her as one. She may or may not dislike Gaga's music but that's not exactly the same as hating someone as a person. Besides Lana's comment on that particular Gaga video is years old. We have no proof of whether she still feels the same way or not. Is it even of such a great importance?

Anyway, this argument is sadly a lost cause on LanaBoards. There are too many people here who are convinced that Lana must hate Gaga (since obviously they themselves do) and every new remark on this topic only causes further arguments. It's better to ignore it.