So far, it doesn't have the power of 'Euphoria,' which is based in a slightly altered version of everyday life, but we'll see where it goes. The assistant seems like the only 'normal'/real person. 

17 minutes ago, DCooper said:

This was surprisingly boring :eek: I'll give it another chance because I love Euphoria but the writing was pretty bad, there was nothing compelling about the first episode

Full agree. But they may be setting us up, like the movie 'Gone Girl' did. 

Usually love HBO series, I’ll watch a couple more episodes but I find it hard to like any character on that show :oopna2: I like the cynical POV about the music industry, but they could have added something that wasn’t sexual. It’s literally just that. 
but hey it’s only been one episode, we’ll see 

Just watched the first episode that was genuinely terrible jsjdjfjs. I actually kinda liked it up until The Weeknd came in. His character makes me cringe so bad and he really just can not act :toofunny:

qfrWuBl.png

I liked it but I was expecting so much more craziness from Sam. It felt very lineal and the weeknd's performance was kinda meh. I really hope something better happens next episode because the pilot was a snoozefest and the only things that excited me was seeing jennie and alexa demie. :oprah3:

59 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m sorry but in what world would a picture with semen on your face be a scandal😭 Like popbase would tweet about and it and some twinks would say mother, it feels like such a dated representation of fame 

RIGHT... I legit thought it was going to be something so grotesque and insane but it ended up being just that... :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i literally cannot stand the weeknd anymore, feel like this show could be good if his character was played by anyone else and also written better:air: i cannot believe so many actors i like are in this but the show is shit

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I watched the second episode today. Still better but the dirty talk by the Weeknd's character is gross. Yes, I understand the purpose of his character is to be rapey, but he needs to be at least charismatic and alluring to the viewer, but all I see is Joselyn finding him attractive. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 6/6/2023 at 12:52 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Just watched the first episode that was genuinely terrible jsjdjfjs. I actually kinda liked it up until The Weeknd came in. His character makes me cringe so bad and he really just can not act :toofunny:

Me with Riverdale and Cole Sprouse

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina