Elle

Mexico City, MX @ Foro Sol - August 15th, 2023

13 minutes ago, lanadelholly said:

6803ae173b5c846bd3c160826c5019a5.jpg

Okay! So Lana is performing in Mexico City for the first time since the Corona Capital Festival in 2016, and the demand is crazy... The two presales so far have sold out and the Foro Sol can hold up to 65k, this is crazy because Foro Sol is normally saved for the biggest concerts in the city. Iconic if u ask me!   :flutter:

Anyways im so excited to attend and be first row, as a lana stan from Mexico City this is huge and i can say for sure that this crowd will be amazing, oh and im sure this will be sold out,

any thoughts? 

Wow 65k…that will be absolutely insane if she sells this out

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i went onto the queue to see the demand (i literally live in the uk) and there are over 48k people in the ticket queue the demand is INSANE 200w.webp

Lana Del Rey you will always be famous :smokes:

Just now, lanadelholly said:

sold out!  :worship:

it just sold out!! and there are over 40k+ people still on the ticketmaster queue and more than 10k people waiting in line to get one in person.

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

this is great and a win for us. I hope they see now she's strong enough to hold a whole tour in bigger venues and that they don't need to rely on festivals anymore

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I can’t believe she sold out a 65,000 cap stadium within an hour of the general sale launching… she really did THAT… 

(though this makes me scared for if/when she properly tours skfndks)

Can’t believe the last venue I saw her at in 2019 was a 2000 cap little theater… of course even that was a real treat at the time since the other venues she was playing at for that tour included arenas. I wonder if she’ll attempt a US stadium tour… considering she’s been consistently within the Top 10 streamed female artists over the past year+ I think it could be a possibility x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I can’t believe she sold out a 65,000 cap stadium within an hour of the general sale launching… she really did THAT… 

(though this makes me scared for if/when she properly tours skfndks)

Can’t believe the last venue I saw her at in 2019 was a 2000 cap little theater… of course even that was a real treat at the time since the other venues she was playing at for that tour included arenas. I wonder if she’ll attempt a US stadium tour… considering she’s been consistently within the Top 10 streamed female artists over the past year+ I think it could be a possibility x

we are witnessing the start of an era...

i was never the one to gatekeep her and i'm always proud of her doing huge numbers but at the same time i don't want her to get as big as those other big artists in terms of selling tickets lol :bebe: i kinda hate huge concerts but if she's that popular smaller venues will sell out in literally seconds and she won't do them anyway just huge arenas and stadiums

proud of her tho just kinda scared dfhdfhdf :bebe:

guys im so excited, i got a ticket yesterday after trying for some hours and im going with my bestie and we will be front row!, cant wait to literally do anything to get to the front, probably will have some people camping the day before,  the fans here are crazy tho...

This is so amazing that she sold out a 65,000 ticket stadium :oprah:

I think this means a bigger tour is coming for sure lol at the very least they will have to consider it