1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really love this show. I honestly don’t know how it’s going to end, who (if anyone) will get on top.

Im scared Greg is gonna end up CEO bc the show began w him and it make a kind of structural sense to end w him, the biggest clown flop of them all, on top (at least in title). Kind of don’t want this to happen tho bc imo it’s the most predictable outcome in a snarky way that’s kind of annoying.

aOaIzH2.gif

4 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

Im scared Greg is gonna end up CEO bc the show began w him and it make a kind of structural sense to end w him, the biggest clown flop of them all, on top (at least in title). Kind of don’t want this to happen tho bc imo it’s the most predictable outcome in a snarky way that’s kind of annoying.

Greg becoming ceo would kill the company for sure :omfg2: But it makes sense. I hope it’s not how it’s gonna end, but it’s make sense. 

i think itll be kendall, it’s always been him. no way greg will be ceo imo, the writers are so grounded and i think greg ceo is a bit too out there. he has no experience with that type of work and cannot hold any sort of business conversation. he only recently got out of being an assistant. not spoilers but more reasons as to why i think it’ll be kendall: 

Spoiler

mark mylod recently said they found a shot in season one that has been carried throughout the seasons that kinda hints at who it may be and that shot parallels with a specific logan shot. they’re always shooting the back of Kendall’s head and the intro finishes with the back of logans head. also these past few episodes kendall has been acting more and more like logan. it’s just always been kendall. 

and if it isn’t kendall it’ll be mattson. i don’t think the board would take anything else. and if it’s mattson i don’t think he would let shiv be american ceo and at that point i think it would be tom. tom is such a puppet that mattson could really be in control while he can’t control shiv. 

My baby girl Shiv I will always root for you and excuse your behavior. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I love 'Succession,' HBO has the greatest shows right now, with The Weeknd show up next. I am very sad that Succession has ended, however. 

Greg is my favorite character, and Nicholas Braun does an amazing job; Kendall is my second-favorite character, and Jeremy Strong is wonderful, but all the actors are amazing. 

Spoiler

Tom and Greg were the BEST characters so I’m totally happy with the ending, perfectly satisfyingly dissatisfying, perfect happily sad ending.

But I really wanted to see gerri and Roman get to together smh

Spoiler

so incredibly sad to see this show end oh my goddddd. truly one of the best television shows ever. such a perfect ending too even if it wasn’t who i was rooting for personally. in a way i am glad none of the kids made it to ceo because they can try and break the cycle of abuse and be free from the pain that is waystar (even thought they’ll never stop working at waystar or be totally free from it). shiv has the saddest outcome i think. mattson owes it all to her, tom owes it all to her. all she has ever wanted in life was to be taken seriously and she’s ended up in her own personal nightmare: locked into a loveless marriage by a baby and undermined by her husband a second time. so sickkkk. such great writing. 

kendall will forever be my number one boy. <3

Spoiler

They really weren’t serious people. 

1 hour ago, angelskiss said:
  Hide contents

so incredibly sad to see this show end oh my goddddd. truly one of the best television shows ever. such a perfect ending too even if it wasn’t who i was rooting for personally. in a way i am glad none of the kids made it to ceo because they can try and break the cycle of abuse and be free from the pain that is waystar (even thought they’ll never stop working at waystar or be totally free from it). shiv has the saddest outcome i think. mattson owes it all to her, tom owes it all to her. all she has ever wanted in life was to be taken seriously and she’s ended up in her own personal nightmare: locked into a loveless marriage by a baby and undermined by her husband a second time. so sickkkk. such great writing. 

kendall will forever be my number one boy. <3

Spoiler

I viewed it completely differently! 

I’m pretty sure Kendall kills himself tbh. He said this was the only thing he was built for, and he was with the angel of death in the last scene (Logan’s bodyguard). 

Roman got the happiest ending, imo, bc like Kendall said “he doesn’t want it, he just can’t admit it”. He’s free now. 

Shiv got the ending she deserves. She realized she had a better chance at being puppetmaster to Tom than to Kendall, and is betting on it on working out for her. 

18 minutes ago, Mer said:

Hide contents

I viewed it completely differently! 

I’m pretty sure Kendall kills himself tbh. He said this was the only thing he was built for, and he was with the angel of death in the last scene (Logan’s bodyguard). 

Roman got the happiest ending, imo, bc like Kendall said “he doesn’t want it, he just can’t admit it”. He’s free now. 

Shiv got the ending she deserves. She realized she had a better chance at being puppetmaster to Tom than to Kendall, and is betting on it on working out for her. 

Spoiler

i don’t think any of the siblings had happy endings necessarily but i agree i think roman got off the lightest. his smile at the bar because he’s free. 

colin i think, for as long as he's hired, will keep kendall alive. i can see and agree how people might feel like kendall got the saddest ending but i’m feeling hopefull for kendall like it might seem terrible for him at the moment but i hope someday he’ll realize he’s free. 

shiv i feel has the worst ending. :rip: she’s tied forever to that company. like she had no other option. either choose kendall who will always cut her out or tom who at least somewhat loves her. she “saved” kendall from ending up like logan but ended up exactly like caroline herself.