x VB

Most random things Lana's ever done

40 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Her baddie era

Absolutely. I really miss this actually...

37 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

IMG_1385.jpg

can someone b*n this member

Last summer when she was randomly at an LA lesbian pride event :yesnod: Me and the other 4 lesbians in the fandom were happy though 

imageproxy.jpg

She’s so random. I can’t believe she’s having RICK RUBIN produce her entire next record. NO~! :true:It’s true. They told me themselves and had me estimate the reaction from fans knowing we would be getting an album full of Ride’s and Doin Time’s…. Let’s just say the earth was shaking

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

She’s so random. I can’t believe she’s having RICK RUBIN produce her entire next record. NO~! :true:It’s true. They told me themselves and had me estimate the reaction from fans knowing we would be getting an album full of Ride’s and Doin Time’s…. Let’s just say the earth was shaking

She is?! Say more!

18 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

miley curus just said what

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutes ago, Favorite Ever said:

Oh and that story where she lied about falling down a well and the priest asking her why her voice was so airy and it was because of that

i think that was when she talked about her falling from a treehouse and breaking her ribs and then not telling anybody except her mom :facepalm::lmao: