x VB

Most random things Lana's ever done

33 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m the minority but I kinda loved QFTC :bebe:

the fact that people immediately jump to the conclusion that she’s racist says more about them than her tbh 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

pov: ur in 2015

FkQR3ynWYAA-Bey.jpg:large

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Singing Paradise once randomly at a LATTM show out of nowhere with full production, band, and backing vocals, and then never making reference to the song again. Similarly, having 3 unreleased songs on the Endless Summer Tour setlist x

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

The photo of her and the witchcraft book

If I’m thinking of what you’re thinking of, then it’s not real skfjsk it was an edited still taken from the Honeymoon music video. Which, by the way, was also very random of her to anonymously leak as Taylor Secman along with the burthdaykake IG account which she only fessed up to 6 years later after a fan asked her during a livestream skkk xE2-B0-C361-CE04-43-EB-893-A-8-FCD901280-C9

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

i think we all remember the day this dropped :true:

I was getting my hair done i remember it vividly :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Singing Paradise once randomly at a LATTM show out of nowhere with full production, band, and backing vocals, and then never making reference to the song again. Similarly, having 3 unreleased songs on the Endless Summer Tour setlist x

lets add flipside which is half released

Omg and also that one time she was randomly found on some random Twitch live by person that was doing scavenger hunt or something. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxxytMn/

Lana Del Rey... witch! And then he gave her his name on twitch so she could like follow him and she was like "I can't, I have no memory". it was funny as hell :air:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1000% the 2 Most random things are:

1. When she reactivated her uhauljoe YouTube account to post a homemade video for Hope is a dangerous thing

2. When she tweeted on @MissDaytona after 10 years or however long it was

:defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey