Sign in to follow this  
fishtails

Madison Beer interviewed by Lana Del Rey for Interview Magazine

Interesting read. Why is her album coming out in September, I figured it was out tomorrow with how the promo has been recently. Fuck me, I wanna hear it, Lana has me interested

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, fishtails said:

I love their friendship :oprah:

I've never really listened to Madison's music before, but after this interview I might just have to check it out lol

Life Support is such an amazing album. I recommend you listen to Follow The White Rabbit, Effortlessly, Stay Numb And Carry On, Sour Times from this album! And her recent singles Dangerous, Showed Me and Home To Another One. She has a lot of talent! And I am also so happy for their friendship. I love Madison. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Omggg I don't know a single Madison Beer song but this was so beautiful to read! Mother is mothering as usual...

DEL REY: I didn’t look it up, but I was like, “This has to be someone that grew with her.” But it really, really sounds like a pinnacle record. I remember when I made Norman [Fucking] Rockwell!, I thought, “This is the best record I’ve made.” When you listen to this record and you hear yourself, what are you thinking about?

this part :trisha:

29 minutes ago, Runaway Bride said:

" But it really, really sounds like a pinnacle record. I remember when I made Norman [Fucking] Rockwell!, I thought, “This is the best record I’ve made.” "

:xcry:

wonder what in the earth made her to think so..... critics? :omfg:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

This is so sweet! What an incredible moment for Madison to be interviewed by someone she’s considered an inspiration. Definitely an “I made it” moment.
Based on the interview, it seems the day she and Lana first met was on March 8th, about a month before the interview, as that was a day Lana & Jen visited Urth Caffé together -

51927528280_7e624a3cda_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

this interview is kinda funny to me, cause 2 weeks ago, i was in LA and my physical sim card just stopped working, so i was wandering around, trying to get WiFi to purchase an eSIM i could use for the remainder of my time in the US, so I was just loitering outside of Urth Caffé for like 30 minutes and using their shitty ass wifi to buy me travel data

image.png

Omg I love this so much :trisha: So so happy for Madison & I can't wait for her new album to arrive :oprah: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I love how Lana is so nurturing and supportive of young women in the industry. I remember all the shoutouts she got at the Women in Music awards by a new generation of artists following in her footsteps and how they were so happy to see her at the ceremony receiving her award :wub: 

Madison getting Lana's support and encouragement warms my heart after seeing how much abuse and harassment she got when she was a teen. I'm happy to see her in a much better place, I can't wait for her new album! and in my birthday month :oprah:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

57 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

wonder what in the earth made her to think so..... critics? :omfg:

she's stuck in the echo chamber