PennCentralFan

If you were to have dinner with Lana where would you go? What type of food?

Do you think she likes Sushi? What about Korean BBQ? Indian Food? Afghani? Greek? Or maybe Mexican or caribbean/cuban?

Do you think she likes steak places? What about Taco Bell? Culver's? Maybe she's just a Wendy's type of girl?

I would take her to Sushi. I imagine she likes sushi. It's healthy and expensive but still casual. You figure you'd want to take her to a classy place.

Then Basken Robbin's for dessert.

i would take her to a simple cafe which does a good english breakie and a mean cup of coffee OR i would go to a local park buy dinner at a stand and eat on a bench/on the grass or if i'm feeling really adventurous on the bank of a river...tbh...idc as long as the foods decent.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

I would do it at my house. Hire a couple chefs that could do all her favorite dishes and desserts. I would also ask her who else she wanted to invite. I would hire Elvis and Monroe impersonators. Elvis would be the barman and Monroe the waitress. I would also rent some huge led's that would be showing movies and cartoons.. I would send a car to get her at her house or hotel. Would be a vintage Del Rey. hahahaha

glgcDdT.gif