Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

On 1/23/2021 at 4:23 PM, SOPHIE said:

why is 'for free' online available in germany?

I think it's because it was a promotional single only released in Germany. It usually happens. I've seen songs that have been released only in limited territories like Italy, Austria, Sweden... but I truly don't know why. And it's sad because For Free is really good! What a bop.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/18/2020 at 9:41 AM, radiant said:

don't know if this has been posted

Happy Days (Writers Demo sung by Livvi Franc)

https://dbree.org/v/3465db

idk why i thought she wrote this whole song bc she comes across as so involved it’s so weird to me that happy days wasn’t even her idea 

LMAOOOO I literally just scrolled through the whole thread and found that the Drip demo was *partially?* leaked before the album dropped and it was so good lmao, the final version is a disgrace.

Also, perched for new music - but I hope there's something else rather than a monothematic project. I wasn't too fond of Sexorcism because of its one-theme dimension.

The scrapped Daddy Issues will always be my favourite era of hers, though obviously she didn't like that material much.

5 minutes ago, sweetener said:

i really hope the Lizzo version of For Free surfaces one day, I’d love an official collab between the two of them and it was so close to happening!

Didn't know such a thing existed! But that would definitely slay, I think they'd def create a smash together :hawt:

anyone has any idea how can i get/download/buy FOR FREE in the best quality possible, goddamn it why is it only in Germany????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing