Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

18 minutes ago, imbennett said:

Sexorcism has been taken down...

has she finally realised it's better this way? :dua: hopefully she has something better to replace it! :oop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, ALIEN SUPERSTAR said:

wtf I wonder why

weird? it's still up on apple music.

after we got teased for like 8+ years for the debut, and the final product being sexorcism,,, i wouldn't be so mad if we just erased it from the world wide web!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Several points were made. My stanning card has been renewed. Lyrics remain very sexual, but it has a different twist? I don't know, this single track outdid Sexorcism in a second. Her second album aka her horny magnum opus incoming :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Several points were made. My stanning card has been renewed. Lyrics remain very sexual, but it has a different twist? I don't know, this single track outdid Sexorcism in a second. Her second album aka her horny magnum opus incoming :true: 

ok im really obsessed with this song:sluttybunny:

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

FUCK ME UP QUEEN.

So good.