Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

I looked through the last couple of pages and i see a look of people not liking her recent stuff. Can anyone tell me what’s good, worth me listening to and what isn’t good? Is her EP good? I like her newest single

I looked through the last couple of pages and i see a look of people not liking her recent stuff. Can anyone tell me what’s good, worth me listening to and what isn’t good? Is her EP good? I like her newest single

The last EP was Opulence. I thought it was the only good track on it. Her best songs are Nuts, My Sex (beat is fire), Opulence, Das Me, Everybody Does, I Wanna Fuck Right Now, Don’t Touch My Hair Hoe, Oh Yeah, Volcano, Paper & Plastic, Happy Days, For Free, Danger, Changes, Nasty, & I think that’s it.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

The last EP was Opulence. I thought it was the only good track on it. Her best songs are Nuts, My Sex (beat is fire), Opulence, Das Me, Everybody Does, I Wanna Fuck Right Now, Don’t Touch My Hair Hoe, Oh Yeah, Volcano, Paper & Plastic, Happy Days, For Free, Danger, Changes, Nasty, & I think that’s it.

Feel Yourself doesn't deserve this slander  :crossed:

I would never hurt you

Just finished my 1st album in London and I’m 1 part excited to share with the world and 1 part really sad that it’s over. I ❤️ YOU @ashnikko @ @oscarscheller forever & ever and I’ve never had more fun making music in my life.... I can’t wait to share this with the world!!! So grateful to be alive in this moment and so blessed to be making art and traveling the world. Riding a massive high today 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsd1TSLBWdY/

+ she also answered a comment saying the album would drop sooner than we think

Shes said shes dropping an album for 7 years.

yeah... it's been rough

but i feel like this time around it's finally coming, it seems like she has every single thing ready including visuals

honestly if she doesn't release it's probably gonna leak, if not by her, someone else will