Jump to content
Strangelove

Ayesha Erotica coming back, possible LDR collab?

Recommended Posts

Just now, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

A collab? Have you guys heard what this girl sings about she sings about like swallowing cock, getting fked with crack pipes and basically dropping babies on the floor and putting them in the oven I don’t think Lana wants to make a song with someone who sings about someone giving head while thinking about dead babies, lmfao but by all means, I love Ayesha and her music so much 


Thank you for being the voice of reason, CocaColaCrystalMeth. 


Screenshot-2024-02-04-at-10-04-3.jpg

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2023 at 8:16 PM, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

A collab? Have you guys heard what this girl sings about she sings about like swallowing cock, getting fked with crack pipes and basically dropping babies on the floor and putting them in the oven I don’t think Lana wants to make a song with someone who sings about someone giving head while thinking about dead babies, lmfao but by all means, I love Ayesha and her music so much 

You must have not heard her song Put Me In A Movie which is arguably a worse theme than what Ayesha has ever made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New mixtape - 'I Dream of Zuzie' - out mid-September.

  • 20 tracks, 1 cover.
  • Lots of features including That Kid & Yvncc.
  • 1 music video is already done. Planning on shooting 2 more.
  • It will be released on all major streaming platforms.
  • Working on making CDs.
  • Is keeping her stage name Ayesha Erotica.
  • Zusie is an alter ego.
  • Made it in 2 months.
  • Mix of rap/pop.
  • Self-produced the majority of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this project is anything near to Vacation Bible School, Control, Regret, Just Wanna Go Out, Disco Baby, Iconic, Girl Next Door or Used I will kill my grandma for it…. Like literally 

 

im afraid she will drop the synth pop act and only focus on rap cause the girl has TALENT and really understands pop production 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know she has said she isn’t gonna release any old music cause she doesn’t stand by any of that but I think that would actually be a smart move. VBS and many more are hits anyways so she might at least profit out of it… idk 

 

she should release what HORNY4U would have been and move on and at least collect the check. For me this would be the perfect tracklist:

 

1.         Iconic 

2.         Alone

3.         We Can Do It! 
4.         Vacation Bible School 

5.         Taco Bell

6.         Delicious

7.         Anna Nicole

8.         Hello Kitty

9.         Control

10.       Yummy

11.       Come C My Tits

12.       You Were The Tease

13.       Regret 

14.       Used 


with this songs TikTok would make her ass famous 4r… like, she would get a lot of money to then drop any kind of music she likes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

If this project is anything near to Vacation Bible School, Control, Regret, Just Wanna Go Out, Disco Baby, Iconic, Girl Next Door or Used I will kill my grandma for it…. Like literally 

 

im afraid she will drop the synth pop act and only focus on rap cause the girl has TALENT and really understands pop production 

She confirmed it has both pop and rap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2023 at 2:25 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

I know she has said she isn’t gonna release any old music cause she doesn’t stand by any of that but I think that would actually be a smart move. VBS and many more are hits anyways so she might at least profit out of it… idk 

 

she should release what HORNY4U would have been and move on and at least collect the check. For me this would be the perfect tracklist:

 

1.         Iconic 

2.         Alone

3.         We Can Do It! 
4.         Vacation Bible School 

5.         Taco Bell

6.         Delicious

7.         Anna Nicole

8.         Hello Kitty

9.         Control

10.       Yummy

11.       Come C My Tits

12.       You Were The Tease

13.       Regret 

14.       Used 


with this songs TikTok would make her ass famous 4r… like, she would get a lot of money to then drop any kind of music she likes 

4 of those songs have been released by other artists. And she claims she doesn't have the files for anything she made whilst she was active.

 

Tbh we're probably not getting anything pre-retirement. And who cares. We're finally getting new music, that's what she's passionate about releasing, and it's what should be exciting to the fans. We have the old songs anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ExoticBrick said:

4 of those songs have been released by other artists. And she claims she doesn't have the files for anything she made whilst she was active.

 

Tbh we're probably not getting anything pre-retirement. And who cares. We're finally getting new music, that's what she's passionate about releasing, and it's what should be exciting to the fans. We have the old songs anyway.


well… I know that but I can’t help but wish she could make more money off VBS… specially after how viral it became on TikTok 

 

and not a bunch of twinks uploading it on illegal false acounts on her behalf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...