TheParadiseEdition

Did you know about Lana when she was Lizzy Grant?

She really makes me wonder if I should have reconsidered all those MySpace friend requests I got from floppy bands :pft:

You know, it is weird that no original Lizzy fans are around. I mean, she had some audience on MySpace. Were they genuine or just being nice when they commented on her page? Do they realize she's gotten so famous but looks totally different and has a different name?

I didn't "know" about her at all but I did hear Kill Kill a few times in late 2010, I think on YouTube, built into a friend's Bebo (lmao) page. Hate myself for not liking it enough to do anything about it ughhh

I have gold in my veins

She really makes me wonder if I should have reconsidered all those MySpace friend requests I got from floppy bands :pft:

You know, it is weird that no original Lizzy fans are around. I mean, she had some audience on MySpace. Were they genuine or just being nice when they commented on her page? Do they realize she's gotten so famous but looks totally different and has a different name?

maybe there's a secret lizzygrantboards that is invite only and they have heaps of unreleased shit and we're all flop fans :defeated:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I didn't "know" about her at all but I did hear Kill Kill a few times in late 2010, I think on YouTube, built into a friend's Bebo (lmao) page. Hate myself for not liking it enough to do anything about it ughhh

When I heard Kill Kill in, idk, December 2011 or something when the chorus started I straight away thought, "Hang on, I swear I've heard this before." so I might have but in 2010 I had an annoying music taste and I was younger so it's no surprise I over-looked it like that.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Bebo? :troll: I never even knew it existed until I started to look for some old music on it...it stopped being used before Myspace did, right?

I remember listening to Gramma on amazon, it was a free download so I gave it a go, I remember hearing Kill Kill in 2010 too! I saw a couple of her live Lizzy Grant videos on the Internet and wished I lived in America to see her but then she sort of disappeared, I had no idea she became Lana until I googled Lana Del Rey after listening to Video Games on repeat for a while :')

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Lizzi and i were buds on Makeoutclub and then she added me on Friendster when that came along, but then when MySpace became all the rage, she dropped me like a turd.

I do remember CG saying she met her in the Lizzy days.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Lizzi and i were buds on Makeoutclub and then she added me on Friendster when that came along, but then when MySpace became all the rage, she dropped me like a turd.

I used to request mp3s of her singing in church from servers in private AOL chat rooms run by warez groups back in the day.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

No, I knew about Lana in October/November 2011 when my friend sent me the music video to "Video Games." I have a friend who did listen to the Kill Kill tracks back in 2010 but he didn't like it enough to become a fan. Probably if he did, I would've known about her in early 2011 when I started talking to him a lot.

Let me tell you something about Lizzy Grant. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend K who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Lizzy was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with K, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "Lizzy, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack  :creepna:

no but srsly, I heard about Lana Jan/Feb 2012 :P 

EQFO7rX.png