Crazy for You

Ayesha Erotica

19 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

i knew about it being a laura les instrumental but i thought it was just another sample situation, which was very common for ayesha at the time. if you listen closely, you can tell it's not the same laura les instrumental at all but a remake crapface done. are we sure this was not intentional? the lyrics and rhythm fit too good to be just a mashup lol

No it's true. 2/3 of the acapella verses used in the remix have since leaked, Ayesha sent them to Crapface since they were working together at the time. The rap verse isย called "How We Shake"

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-how-we-shake-verse-acapella

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-anal-queen-acapella

ย 

Crapface made the Anal Queenย remix without Ayesha (andย whoeverย Laura Les is)'sย permission, I think it was for a set or somethingย 

๐•œ๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ค

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Crapface made the Anal Queenย remix without Ayesha (andย whoeverย Laura Les is)'sย permission, I think it was for a set or somethingย 

Laura Les is 1/2 of 100 gecs.

1 hour ago, iamjocelyn said:

the lyrics and rhythm fit too good to be just a mashup lol

Ikr. We lost so hardย :crying2:

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Didnโ€™t she say sheโ€™s releasing her All Around The World cover? Hurry up girl!!!

ย 

Two of the new songsย got taken down by ppl making fake copyright claimsย so she said shes not releasing for a while until its fixedย :toofunny:ย 

ย 

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

ย 

the McRib song is unironically the best from her comeback so far - I'm stanning

๐•œ๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ค

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

No it's true. 2/3 of the acapella verses used in the remix have since leaked, Ayesha sent them to Crapface since they were working together at the time. The rap verse isย called "How We Shake"

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-how-we-shake-verse-acapella

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-anal-queen-acapella

ย 

i'm devastated by this info i've been living a lie!! this is just like the time we discovered the version we had of your girl was fakeย 

22 hours ago, williamprb said:

Also isnโ€™t anal queen fan made?ย 

Don't disrespect Susan Boyle like that!

Spoiler

I hope people understand that reference:stareney2:ย 

ย 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,ย ย je sais que tu m'aimes aussiย ~

22 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

i'm devastated by this info i've been living a lie!! this is just like the time we discovered the version we had of your girl was fakeย 

Alsooo I just re-found the screenshot of his Instagram story where he talks about it and apologises to both Laura Les and Ayesha lol

ย 

15 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Anal Queen being one of her best songs while not even being official... the power

I honestly don't get the hype ๐Ÿ˜ญโ€ฆย it's kind of annoyingย 

7 minutes ago, Americanboy said:

We don't have Shakiez right? I need that sf bad, is there any release date or something?

ย 

no release date for anything yet - and on a more unfortunate note Ayeshaโ€™s soundcloud is deleted as well (nobody knows how/why yet and her managementย said he didnt wanna talk abt it)

ย 

not sure what to thinkย :derpna3:ย 

Edited by southbeachswing

ย 

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

ย 

6 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

ย 

no release date for anything yet - and on a more unfortunate note Ayeshaโ€™s soundcloud is deleted as well (nobody knows how/why yet and her managementย said he didnt wanna talk abt it)

ย 

not sure what to thinkย :derpna3:ย 

People have been putting Ayeshas sc songs on spotify and got her copyrighted and shit. She's literally being sabotagedย 

ย 

ย