Baby V Alex

Lana Del Rey Resources, Tutorials & More!

1 hour ago, YourGirl666 said:

Guys, I need help. How do I post images here? 

upload them on a website such as pinterest or imgur, open the image you uploaded in a new tab and copy image address and paste it in the 'insert image from url' box :)

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

42 minutes ago, Style said:

upload them on a website such as pinterest or imgur, open the image you uploaded in a new tab and copy image address and paste it in the 'insert image from url' box :)

Unfortunatelly, it didn't work for me. I tried Imgur, Pinterest and Imgbb. I guess there must be something wrong with my LB account. Thanks anyway!

19 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Unfortunatelly, it didn't work for me. I tried Imgur, Pinterest and Imgbb. I guess there must be something wrong with my LB account. Thanks anyway!

This isn't the thread for this but yeah, you're doing something wrong.

Do this: upload the image onto imgur > right click on it > open image in new tab > copy the link from the new tab > paste the link on your post

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

29 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

This isn't the thread for this but yeah, you're doing something wrong.

Do this: upload the image onto imgur > right click on it > open image in new tab > copy the link from the new tab > paste the link on your post

I did this. I uploaded, then copied the link and pasted on "Insert image from URL"

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Except you didn't lmao

The link you'd get, would look something like this

https://i. imgur.com /2WahUKB.jpg

Oh thank you so muchhhhh. I copied the sharing link, but didn't copy the url from the image itself lol

Does anybody have anything to help me recreate the hawaiian flower blurred mess that is the Kill Kill text? It's so frustrating as I can never make it look close to the real thing :judgingu4:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140615053123 The cover incase anybody is confused on what I mean. Dunno why it wont load but just press open in a new tab and it should :)

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 7/13/2021 at 4:09 PM, YourGirl666 said:

Oh thank you so muchhhhh. I copied the sharing link, but didn't copy the url from the image itself lol

if youre using mobile, it only works on the app, youll have you upload using the app and longpress on the image, not copy the post link.