Baby V Alex

Lana Del Rey Resources, Tutorials & More!

Hey so idk if this helps buuuut

A few years back, i was trying to find the font Dua used for the DL1 era, and found that it was a font called MFred, which is remarkably similar to Lana's BTD font (I actually thought this was the official font until someone here pointed out it's not. The resemblance is uncanny, but the major difference is the R)

I use Philfont, and yeah it doesn't have punctuation or numbers, so that's why I use MFred with Philfont for that! (MFred is a caps only font too)

http://www.buyfontssavelives.com/font-mfred.html?LMCL=F0ADf6

@annedauphine

negAbhB.png

also idk why it wont let me tag you @annedauphine

EDIT:

Has anyone ever tried contacting Mat Maitland and/or Markus Bagå and ask what the official LDR font name is? (I'm assuming no one knows what it's called, hence all the fan-made ones)

negAbhB.png

also idk why it wont let me tag you @annedauphine

EDIT:

Has anyone ever tried contacting Mat Maitland and/or Markus Bagå and ask what the official LDR font name is? (I'm assuming no one knows what it's called, hence all the fan-made ones)

The agency named the font LDRCondensed

ldr_2000x1250_type5.jpg

https://studiobowden.com/lana-del-rey/

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Hey so idk if this helps buuuut

A few years back, i was trying to find the font Dua used for the DL1 era, and found that it was a font called MFred, which is remarkably similar to Lana's BTD font (I actually thought this was the official font until someone here pointed out it's not. The resemblance is uncanny, but the major difference is the R)

I use Philfont, and yeah it doesn't have punctuation or numbers, so that's why I use MFred with Philfont for that! (MFred is a caps only font too)

http://www.buyfontssavelives.com/font-mfred.html?LMCL=F0ADf6

@annedauphine

Cheers :D You're reminding me I actually need to finish this LDRCondensed project, I really want to have punctuation and true numbers like the one on Studio Bowden's site.

ZKcaooE.png

godsmonster, on 18 Apr 2020 - 7:00 PM, said:

how do you achieve that foil, textured, gold gradient used for the Paradise edition?

there used to be a tutorial on youtube that was really good but I can't find it anymore... lemme check in my collection if I have it by chance

Edit: damn I don't have it unfortunately :( But there's tons of tutorials out there!

ZKcaooE.png

there used to be a tutorial on youtube that was really good but I can't find it anymore... lemme check in my collection if I have it by chance

Edit: damn I don't have it unfortunately :( But there's tons of tutorials out there!

I think i figured out how to do it with a gold texture image, and clipping masks

negAbhB.png