Baby V Alex

Lana Del Rey Resources, Tutorials & More!

im getting zero inspiration or have zero talent to make more unreleased mixtape artworks. who wants to make ones for me?

i need one artwork for NoirGo Go DancerSt. Tropez and Television Heaven using 2010 photoshoots Pleading Face on Apple iOS 14.6

i dont really like (or can i find) artworks by searching on google.

if you need any inspiration of theme, heres the tracklists at the moment x

Spoiler

sVY3cC7.png6MoImT1.pngp9EC8jm.png8g2vj3t.pngyY3CjOs.png

Since this thread is active, can someone share the techniques/textures Neil used for his UV shoot with Lana? (or maybe something similar?)

Lana-Del-Rey-lana-del-rey-43635764-1000-

16+-+Lana+Del+Rey+-+Neil+Krug.jpg?format

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Since this thread is active, can someone share the techniques/textures Neil used for his UV shoot with Lana? (or maybe something similar?)

Lana-Del-Rey-lana-del-rey-43635764-1000-

16+-+Lana+Del+Rey+-+Neil+Krug.jpg?format

Hi! I just saw this and i wanted to try, Neil always uses analog photography, so maybe the pictures were reveled like this, or he wrinkled the paper and then revelead on top to get that texture, BUT this texture reminds me so much of Chiffon, so i tried to add that texture in photoshop:

07fd0ab6e3ff487ec8eb201310887d08.jpg this is the og pic

Captura-de-pantalla-2021-10-07-a-las-12-Captura-de-pantalla-2021-10-07-a-las-12-

And here with the texture overlay, i added a hue/saturation and colored green and yellow for this effect, this was made so fast but with some lights and changes it could look really cool, Hope this helps!

original.gif

3 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Hi! I just saw this and i wanted to try, Neil always uses analog photography, so maybe the pictures were reveled like this, or he wrinkled the paper and then revelead on top to get that texture, BUT this texture reminds me so much of Chiffon, so i tried to add that texture in photoshop:

07fd0ab6e3ff487ec8eb201310887d08.jpg this is the og pic

Captura-de-pantalla-2021-10-07-a-las-12-Captura-de-pantalla-2021-10-07-a-las-12-

And here with the texture overlay, i added a hue/saturation and colored green and yellow for this effect, this was made so fast but with some lights and changes it could look really cool, Hope this helps!

Omg these look amazing! thank you so much :trisha: I thought it was some type of fabric but couldn't figure it out lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The font on Blue Banisters (single) artwork is SPIRAX, those ones on Text Book are Reduza Infinity (text) and Azur Extra Light (book). Wildflower Wildfire is probably handwriting :blush2:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Hi, has anyone ever tried recreating the back cover of Ultraviolence Urban Outfitters vinyl or has some resources they could share?

I need to print a vinyl sleeve for myself because I bought a copy without one and I'm kinda struggling so would really love some help D:

I found these images but they don't really cover the area printed in the sleeve or if they do they're quite bad quality. 

On 3/1/2022 at 10:01 AM, feelingxcx said:

Hi, has anyone ever tried recreating the back cover of Ultraviolence Urban Outfitters vinyl or has some resources they could share?

This one?

Spoiler

nGrFjYv.png

It doesn't have the original backdrop, but this is what I had recreated for a UV instrumental vinyl sleeve. Sadly all of Krug's copies are LQ, so there's not much to work with :toofunny:

lmk if you want the raw PS file

I can Jimmy your coco puff

On 10/7/2021 at 11:23 AM, Arcadia said:

This is my Neil Krug try (taken on iphone, edited by picsart + vsco last year)

ZfDFqrx.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 9/6/2022 at 12:18 PM, Party Favor said:

does anyone have the png logos for interscope, 5 points, etc? all the ones i could find are ugly quality 

Don't have Interscope in hq, but here's a 5 Points that I recreated bc of the same problem.

Spoiler

WnsMoMT.jpg

'5 Points' is in Eurostile Unicase Reg and 'Records' is in OPTIEdgar Extended

I can Jimmy your coco puff

37 minutes ago, asicsandgold said:

Don't have Interscope in hq, but here's a 5 Points that I recreated bc of the same problem.

Hide contents

WnsMoMT.jpg

'5 Points' is in Eurostile Unicase Reg and 'Records' is in OPTIEdgar Extended

Oh my lord BLESS YOU :trisha:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)