Baby V Alex

Lana Del Rey Resources, Tutorials & More!

You guys!!

Ava Max on ARTL shared a source file for NFR cover with logos in AI and projekt in Photoshop, apparently they asked the support in her shop to send him the digital cover and they sent him the source file

https://mega.nz/#!zj4DDQRQ!axPcAqn3InRXBIGKTiZ1hl0ES6CJow7YngLMfJ1a2dU

Biff Bam Boom font used on the cover was also bought by someone but idk if it's legal for me to post a link so anyway... PM me I guess? I don't know if that's again LB rules

Edited by kitschesque

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

You guys!!

Ava Max on ARTL shared a source file for NFR cover with logos in AI and projekt in Photoshop, apparently they asked the support in her shop to send him the digital cover and they sent him the source file

https://mega.nz/#!zj...ow7YngLMfJ1a2dU

Biff Bam Boom font used on the cover was also bought by someone but idk if it's legal for me to post a link so anyway... PM me I guess? I don't know if that's again LB rules

Omg the link is down! I would be so interested in that!!!

ZKcaooE.png

UNCROPPED from the psd :

Cover-Art.png

Can someone access to the Norman logo and LDR logo in vector ? I can't w/ my Illustrator version

The logos aren't vector unfortunately, they're imported into AI as images and textured. But I can try recreating the base

I'm also surprised at how bad the image quality is

ZKcaooE.png

I am still VERY annoyed that Philfont doesn't have numbers and that Rainbow has incorrect numbers (especially the number 1 that isn't the same as the one posted by Studio Bowden) so I'm currently remaking it on Glyphs. Working on a light version too :) I may post it when it's done if anyone's interested

ZKcaooE.png

Do we have a directory of all the fonts used for each era? I'm building a website template for a little project and I would love to know exactly which fonts were used.

LOVE the idea <3

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Do we have a directory of all the fonts used for each era? I'm building a website template for a little project and I would love to know exactly which fonts were used.

I have a couple of fonts from the diferent Albums. 

Most I got from here (this thread and others) and from searching around the web.

Some font styles are very unique and have slightly diferent designs/shapes to them. Some are not available and

some can only be "bought".....  Since I don´t have money , I downloaded a very very close design to the versions they used.

I could always zip them up and post it here if you need them.

-

I have a couple of fonts from the diferent Albums. 

Most I got from here (this thread and others) and from searching around the web.

Some font styles are very unique and have slightly diferent designs/shapes to them. Some are not available and

some can only be "bought".....  Since I don´t have money , I downloaded a very very close design to the versions they used.

I could always zip them up and post it here if you need them.

I would appreciate, but if the fonts are the original ones and not close copies :) I can crack virtually any font so it wouldn’t be a problem for me if I have the name of the fonts.

ZKcaooE.png

I was wondering if anyone out here had a Picture Disc mock-up or effect for Photoshop? Especially if there's a way to make it look like it's in a plastic-sleeve.

like this:

R-4047489-1354550259-2053.jpeg.jpg

R-3772709-1357191198-5968.jpeg.jpg

I already had a picture disc template I made myself, but I'm looking for a better one for ages and I'm desperate lol...

. we get crazy every friday night .

[...]

Thanks a lot for everything! :wub:

Actually, I already have a template for the vinyl only and I made it the same way you said.(You can check the result if you want to on my edits thread http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8704-half-ladys-fan-art-black-beauty-fine-china-7-picture-disc/&do=findComment&comment=439280)

It's the most "credible" template I've seen until then, but I would like to perfect it.

I already tried to create a picture disc-sleeve, but it doesn't look that real and it is not HQ. :(

4mca.png

n8hl.png

I've seen a picture disc mock-up on Creative Market that's perfect. It includes templates for vinyls and multiple sleeves that look so beautiful but I can't afford it at the moment lol.

Thanks a lot for everything! :wub:

Actually, I already have a template for the vinyl only and I made it the same way you said.(You can check the result if you want to on my edits thread http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8704-half-ladys-fan-art-black-beauty-fine-china-7-picture-disc/&do=findComment&comment=439280)

It's the most "credible" template I've seen until then, but I would like to perfect it.

I already tried to create a picture disc-sleeve, but it doesn't look that real and it is not HQ. :(

4mca.png

n8hl.png

I've seen a picture disc mock-up on Creative Market that's perfect. It includes templates for vinyls and multiple sleeves that look so beautiful but I can't afford it at the moment lol.

If you're ready to pay, this site has some amazing quality plastic sleeves. It's what I bought myself. It looks super real on overlay and it's dead easy to use! Would you mind linking what you found? I may find a way to get it

ZKcaooE.png

If you're ready to pay, this site has some amazing quality plastic sleeves. It's what I bought myself. It looks super real on overlay and it's dead easy to use! Would you mind linking what you found? I may find a way to get it

Voilà :)

https://creativemarket.com/melvin.nicolas.art/4117268-Picture-Disc-Vinyl-MockUp