Sitar

Smiley Updates

This thread will remain separate from the Smiley Request thread and serve to highlight the additions and the changes put in place by your new hot pink Emoticon Manager.

Please take note of some code changes to avoid making any mistakes. Also, let me know if you have a problem with any of the codes, etc.

Part 1:

:O is now ': O'

:usrs: is now 'usrs'

:crossed: is now 'crossed'

:smokes2: is now 'smokes2'

:smokes3: is now 'smokes3'

:derpna: is now 'derpna'

:hawt: is now 'hawt'

:thumb: is now 'thumb'

:godlaugh: is now 'godlaugh'

:omfg2: is now 'omfg2'

:giggle: is now 'giggle'

:blush: is now 'blush'

:kiss: is now 'kiss'

Part 2:

:smile: is now 'smile'

:smile2: is now 'smile2'

:lanasrs: is now 'lanasrs'

:tsk: is now 'tsk'

:really: is now 'really'

:agree: is now 'agree'

:agree2: is now 'agree2'

:nono: is now 'nono'

:pressed: is now 'pressed'

And welcome some new emoticons:

:benmawson: :awkney: :hair: :assad: :sluttybunny: :cuteface: :excited: :biblio: :hdu: :ohno: :toofunny:

the new Britney emoticon  :sluttybunny:

WE NEED MOAR GIMME GIMME MOAR

Brit is second only to Oprah on being extremely emoticon-able, suggest some and I'll probz add them.

oh my god you're an emoticon manager that's adorable. 8/10 jealous but I know you will be the fairest of all emoticon managers.

I can still ban and stuff :smile2:

Brit is second only to Oprah on being extremely emoticon-able, suggest some and I'll probz add them.

I stole them all from Exhell cause I'm lazy to do them myself and I porblably would end up using all this videos tbh 

XFACTORNEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:qtney2:qtney2.gif:dorkney:dorkney.gif:qtb:qtb.gif:yawnn:yawn.gif:ilahvu:ilahvu.gif:lul:lul.gif:xf15:xf15.gif:qtney:qtney.gif:omgaah:omgaah.gif:lmfaoo:lmfaoo.gif:nahnah:nahnah.gif:fabrit:fabrit.gif:whoops:whoops.gif:awk:awk.gif:woahh:woahh.gif:ugohome:ugohome.gif:fliph:fliph.gif:ewh:ewh.gif:huh:huh.gif:wutwut:wutwut.gif:imgr8then:imokthen.gif:w8wut:w8wut.gif :hair:hair.gif:nonotatall:nonotatall.gif:yeah:yeah.gif:fierceney:fierceney.gif:xf14:xf14.gif:xf13:xf13.gif:xf12:xf12.gif:xf11:xf11.gif:idc1:idc1.gif:myarms:myarms.gif:idkkkk:idkkkk.gif:xf1:xf1.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

So I don't really intend to do another massive update, just cute ones every now and then (plus Golden Girls tomorrow-ish), but I think now we're at a good number. Here are the new emoticons, choose 'em and use 'em because I'll be observing and probably dropping the unpopular ones soon:

:bop: :smh: :gclap: :spit: :popcorn: :magikarp: :derpna2: :blush2: :byeh8rs: :judgingu2: :fact: :holla: :bliss: :hoshet: :lush: :shock: :justride: :nono2: :wtf2: :awkney2: :crey: :brandy: :come: :clapback: :emma: :brows2: :drag: :bop2: :hellno: :groundhog: :lange: :pls: :shades: :kim: :read: :kris: :understand: :wipe: :OG: :slay: :lilithmon: :whip: :omg: :icant2: :tea: :tea2: :sideeye: :xtina: :crying2: :crying3:

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

thx u sitar :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2:  and OMG JESSICA LANGE! Please dont drop her!! Noo not the gum drop buttons ! wait where jessica gone?

u da bestest

Welcome to The Golden Girls Boards.

:party: :noparty: :blanche: :blanche2: :blanche3: :blanche4: :blanche5: :blanche6: :blanche7: :dorothy: :dorothy2: :dorothy3: :dorothy4: :dorothy5: :tyvm:

YAS KING! :hail:

thx u sitar :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2:  and OMG JESSICA LANGE! Please dont drop her!! Noo not the gum drop buttons ! wait where jessica gone?

u da bestest

I don't know what any of this means, but yes. Definitely. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png