Guest Zephyr

Madonna

1. Ray of Light

2. Erotica

3. Music

4. Confessions

5. Like a Prayer

I barely listen to the rest tbh. If I'm in the mood for 80s Madonna I just put on The Immaculate Collection. I liked Rebel Heart but it's kinda busy. Bedtime Stories was also nice but very trend following n not the type of music I like Madonna for. Keeping my Madame X thoughts to myself. Lowkey Music could be at nr2, I find myself listening to it more than Erotica, but also Erotica has Bad Girl..

qfrWuBl.png

Ray of light is absolutely number 1 

Like a Prayer absolutely number 2 

Music absolutely number 3 

the rest.... I really don’t know them 

speaking of Music, can we talk about the excellent run of songs that is Don’t Tell Me - Gone? 

On 10/13/2020 at 3:02 AM, domandapiano said:

Ray of light is absolutely number 1 

Like a Prayer absolutely number 2 

Music absolutely number 3 

the rest.... I really don’t know them 

speaking of Music, can we talk about the excellent run of songs that is Don’t Tell Me - Gone? 

Disrespect towards Confessions On A Dance Floor will NOT be tolerated. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Someone once shared a link to a google drive folder with all singles pre-Confessions era in 320kbps mp3 here and other person said that had made a nasterpost with all demos and unreleased songs. Does anybody have this link or does any other Madge fan has a unreleased and demo colllection avaible online? Please, I've been looking for a Madonna masterpost for a long long time, but almost all links are dead. Thx!

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

I’ll have to give that one a spin!! 

Please do!

Hung Up, Sorry, Push, Like It Or Not, Let It Will Be, Future Lovers, Forbidden Love and How High are the best off that record, IMHO.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

4 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I’ll have to give that one a spin!! 

Try to find the non-stop version of the album! https://open.spotify.com/album/3pFGg6wCxOFU5VSdxF3zvO?si=jzN-EkQ4SQW9n0oTkLmSmQ

Unfortunately the Spotify link doesn't work for all countries, but it shouldn't be too hard to find it... you know... on the Internet. :hooker:

That version really elevates the album from a 10 to an 11 in my opinion. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1. Ray of Light
  2. Confessions on a Dance Floor
  3. Music
  4. Rebel Heart
  5. Ray of Light: Demo Assembly

I guess I don't really listen to her other albums. Madame X was such a misfire with the exception of I Rise, Crave and Looking for Mercy, which are the best of the album by far. Also, many songs from the unreleased sessions of Rebel Heart are really good, Heaven, Nothing Lasts Forever, and Never Let You Go being my favourites. American Life is a cool listen every now and then, but I usually get to listen like half of it. The rest... I'm not very much into pre-Ray of Light Madonna even though I like some songs in Bedtime Stories. That's pretty much what I like from hers. Also, shoutout to Masterpiece and The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, gems lost in messy albums.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

been listening to American Life a lot recently n yeah this is def top 3

so underrated!! Xstatic process, die another day, intervention.. even the title track is iconic with the cheesy rapping lol 

14417469274.gif