Guest Zephyr

Madonna

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I expect her not to be dancing on a pole and flashing her pussy every chance she gets. It’s not cool or sexy, it’s just desperate and shows she hasn’t matured mentally.  She’s an elderly women and it isn’t flattering at all, I think people should age with grace and dignity not pretend they are 18…we have to embrace old age not push against it.  I’d say the same for any male artist, artists like Elton John they’ve aged gracefully and have maturity…he isn’t going around in a thong flashing his bulge.  

but why...why must you stop being sexy when you're older...people have told her to "act her age" since she was fucking 30 and gyrating on stage...just because you're afraid of being a sexless **** when you're older doesn't mean you need to project your ****** fears onto everyone else

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I expect her not to be dancing on a pole and flashing her pussy every chance she gets. It’s not cool or sexy, it’s just desperate and shows she hasn’t matured mentally.  She’s an elderly women and it isn’t flattering at all, I think people should age with grace and dignity not pretend they are 18…we have to embrace old age not push against it.  I’d say the same for any male artist, artists like Elton John they’ve aged gracefully and have maturity…he isn’t going around in a thong flashing his bulge.  

Here we go again with you telling women to put clothes on. Like who are you???? I love madonnas pussy for life 

Just now, willfoshizzle said:

Here we go again with you telling women to put clothes on. Like who are you???? I love madonnas pussy for life 

Yeah she should it’s desperate. It shows that she has no talent  behind the antics…..you two can have your botox bloated artists who are afraid to age. I’d rather have someone with some brains and maturity.  What this does to a young girls head seeing all this cosmetic surgery and lack of maturity  is terrifying, women are already have so many expectations to constantly look like a barbie doll - it’s a terrible influence. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah she should it’s desperate. It shows that she has no talent  behind the antics…..you two can have your botox bloated artists who are afraid to age. I’d rather have someone with some brains and maturity.  What this does to a young girls head seeing all this cosmetic surgery and lack of maturity  is terrifying, women are already have so many expectations to constantly look like a barbie doll - it’s a terrible influence. 

So then get the fuck off the Madonna page and go post in your “mature” artists page. Your comments are the same shit society has been saying for years and guess what? It didn’t change shit. Go listen to your hunky dory, blue grass whatever he haw shit you consider to be so much more appealing and leave her and the fans alone. 

2 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

No but you saying this woman is good cause acts like this and this woman is bad cause she acts like this is misogynistic. 

Ohhh God... :eyeroll:

So basically there's no difference between tasteless and classy. Women critiquing women in any way is misogynistic. Y'all are going a little too far with political correctness. Misogyny is calling middle aged women and mothers gross and unsexy while simping over middle aged men. Misogyny is excusing MGK's problematic past while slutshaming Megan. So basically having double standards, I'm not saying that. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

Ohhh God... :eyeroll:

So basically there's no difference between tasteless and classy. Women critiquing women in any way is misogynistic. Y'all are going a little too far with political correctness. Misogyny is calling middle aged women and mothers gross and unsexy while simping over middle aged men. Misogyny is excusing MGK's problematic past while slutshaming Megan. So basically having double standards, I'm not saying that. 

You can say she’s tasteless or not classy, go off sis, that’s an opinion. But the whole age thing and how she’s suppose to mature blah blah blah. You can throw that shit right in the trash. There’s no rules on aging for male or female. Stop telling her how YOU want her to act. Grown adults are in charge of their own lives, which ever way they choose. 

I just want another Ray of Light era. I'm tired of this extended Hard Candy / MDNA era

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I just want another Ray of Light era. I'm tired of this extended Hard Candy / MDNA era

I just want an era without any trap / rap influences like momma this aint you

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, slut4davegahan said:

i love swae lee but naurrr Madge we need RAY OF LIGHT 2.0 ASAP

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

13 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

I think a metal/industrial Madonna would be a grand era/albums :ma:

get on it @Madonna

:oprah:

Spoiler

Yes albums as in PLURAL!!!

Spoiler

I’d never really bark an order at the queen though, Plus she’d not do the metal album out of spite…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

extended Hard Candy

leave hard candy alone :pout:

mdna can rightfully choke though

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

another Ray of Light era

43 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

RAY OF LIGHT 2.0 ASAP

no because madge is queen for a reason (aka not repeating herself)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, The Ocean said:

leave hard candy alone :pout:

mdna can rightfully choke though

im not a hard candy hater 

but she needs to go. It's time to let go Mazonna

On 10/19/2021 at 9:36 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

she doesn't owe shit to young girls. that's the exact same dumb argument people used talking about how lana "glorifies submiss.iveness and not being able to live without a man to young girls". having plastic surgery and showing your body on instagram isn't a sign of immaturity and dumbness, it just shows that society will applaud a 20-something year old woman for doing the same thing, but crucify a 60 year old for doing so. her body looks great anyway, why not show it off?

rebel heart is a mess, lust for life teas.. and i dont know what the fuck is going on with madame x and that football stadium chanting batuka mess, although madame x had some great story telling most of the songs did not sound good at all and thats the tea honey, mdna is messy done right even though the second half of the album was a static mess that sounded like it was half finished & recorded underwater with one headphone working superstar teas

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e