Guest Zephyr

Madonna

10 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I think the leak incident did a lot of damage to Rebel Heart. It was going to be like two seperate albums Rebel + Heart and we were going to have a cohesive project but 40+ demos leaking year before made her change the direction.

yes!!! i think the project got super rushed after the leaks and the album deeply suffered from it. I think a lot of the demos prove the songs aren't bad but just had poor production choice and track placement. 

Literally all the demo versions of "Hold Tight" are better than the final album version. :smokeney:

the "joan of arc" demo hits so much harder than the weird album version :heidi:

i think the original avicii "rebel heart" demo version could of been the perfect first single :cryney2:

shoutout to "Veni Vidi Vici" demo version, way more iconic than the actual "iconic" song, should of been on the standard version  

"inside out" demo > :stareney3:

"wash all over me" demo is the avicii confessions disco track we never got :krylie:

"best night" demo has some real erotica/dita feels how was this version not picked :dorothy3:

46 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I love Confessions but it kinda gets carried by Hung Up and Isaac which are 2 of the best pop songs ever created. The rest of the album is good but none of the other songs compare to those 2 tbh.

fixed

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

17 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Rebel Heart demo is miles away better than final

so much so........i know the leaks ruined that album but MADONNA WHY it had Magnus OPus potential why she had to ruin it with try hard antics I'll never know... still had bops on it tho but what might have been will remain an abstract possibility forever in my world of speculation

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

so much so........i know the leaks ruined that album but MADONNA WHY it had Magnus OPus potential why she had to ruin it with try hard antics I'll never know... still had bops on it tho but what might have been will remain an abstract possibility forever in my world of speculation

it's her xcxworld if you will (along with the ray of light tour)

3 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

She confirmed on Instagram that she's currently working on some kind of remix album with Mike Dean and Honey Dijon to celebrate her 50 Billboard Dance Chart number ones! 

please be disco please be disco please be disco please be di :pray2::raven:

also unpopular opinion but i think she looks great here :true:

i know it's almost all plastic surgery and photoshop but still

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

please be disco please be disco please be disco please be di :pray2::raven:

Please be Róisín Murphy/Jessie Ware/Giorgio Moroder (or God Control) kinda Disco and not Kylie Minogue kinda Disco. :pray2: 

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

also unpopular opinion but i think she looks great here :true:

i know it's almost all plastic surgery and photoshop but still

Same, I think she looks amazing and I'm here for it. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

10 minutes ago, The Siren said:

ive burned lossless files of Its That Girl (promo cassette - remastered) and the Erotica demo assembly cassette onto cds :taylor:

I once burned an extended version of Music with alternate versions and other songs. It worked, however it lowkey sucks that I'm not a design/printing expert and I can't make a proper digipack or something like that

On 1/11/2022 at 8:24 PM, the ocean said:

absolutely terrible i'm breathless songs 

Jail

TW: too hot

Spoiler

I'm breathless is one of her best albums (hot take)

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

Jail

I'm breathless is one of her best albums (hot take)

i'd say the good songs (aside from vogue but i don't consider it part of i'm breathless) are he's a man, sooner or later, something to remember & now i'm following you part 2

the second i hear a note of i'm going bananas or cry baby i start seeing red :true:

7 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I once burned an extended version of Music with alternate versions and other songs. It worked, however it lowkey sucks that I'm not a design/printing expert and I can't make a proper digipack or something like that

i refer jewel cases and i know that you need uhq images and good paper in order to make it look good in the jewel case.

ive saved all the artwork i'll use in 3000 x 3000 px.

as for the rear i havent made anything for that :illumarina:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

i refer jewel cases and i know that you need uhq images and good paper in order to make it look good in the jewel case.

depending on your printer you can print it at 1500 px and it should be fine

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'd say the good songs (aside from vogue but i don't consider it part of i'm breathless) are he's a man, sooner or later, something to remember & now i'm following you part 2

the second i hear a note of i'm going bananas or cry baby i start seeing red :true:

Lmao, I kinda like these 2 songs (far from being my favorites tho), they're pretty campy and so bad it's good type of cringe. What I like about IB is that it's not a serious album, even though it has some sad moments like SoL or StR. It mostly feels like a parody of an old b&m movie with all the references to being a blonde skinny rich bitch + vintage cinematic jazz sound. 

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I also prefer jewel cases, but I feel like it would be pretty difficult for a beginner like me to design, choose the right materials and make all of it (front, back, sides, cd sticker...) and have a satisfying result. I'll try it at some point tho.