Guest Zephyr

Madonna

MY FAVORITE SONG IN THE WORLD!! MY NEW FAVORITE SONG THAT I’D SOMEHOW MISSED ALL OF THESE YEARS DESPITE HAVING HER FULL DISCOG IN MY LIBRARY ALL THIS TIME!!! 

1983… i’ve literally CRIEDD to the beauty of this song imagining one of my past lives as a gay man living in New York in the 80s, not surviving the decade, meeting the love of my life in a secret gay bar to this song playing in the background PLEEAAASSEEEE :trisha: JUST IMAGINE BEING A GAY LITTLE HOMO STANNING MADONNA’S FIRST ALBUM NOT KNOWING HOW SHE WOULD MAKE HISTORY AND BE SUCH AN AMAZING ALLY TO OUR COMMUNITY!!!! A MOMENT IN GAY HISTORY AND I FEEL IT ALL TOO MUCH WHEN I LISTEN TO THIS SONG (do I belong in a padded room for having all of these feelings???) 

MAYBE WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER 

EVEN THOUGH WE’VE NEVER MET BEFORE 

WE GOT TO MOVE BEFORE THE SUN IS RISING

AND YOU’LL BE WALKING SLOWLY OUT THE DOOR 

the CHIMES!!! little like HARP XYLOPHONE  THINGY!!! the SPANISH GUITAR!!!  the way it’s nearly 7 mins long and I never notice!!! THOSE BEAUTIFUL 80S SYNTHS!!!! THE BOP. BOP. BOP BOPP.  AHH AHHHHHS!!!! :cryney2: :trisha: :lange:

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

MY FAVORITE SONG IN THE WORLD!! MY NEW FAVORITE SONG THAT I’D SOMEHOW MISSED ALL OF THESE YEARS DESPITE HAVING HER FULL DISCOG IN MY LIBRARY ALL THIS TIME!!! 

1983… i’ve literally CRIEDD to the beauty of this song imagining one of my past lives as a gay man living in New York in the 80s, not surviving the decade, meeting the love of my life in a secret gay bar to this song playing in the background PLEEAAASSEEEE :trisha: JUST IMAGINE BEING A GAY LITTLE HOMO STANNING MADONNA’S FIRST ALBUM NOT KNOWING HOW SHE WOULD MAKE HISTORY AND BE SUCH AN AMAZING ALLY TO OUR COMMUNITY!!!! A MOMENT IN GAY HISTORY AND I FEEL IT ALL TOO MUCH WHEN I LISTEN TO THIS SONG (do I belong in a padded room for having all of these feelings???) 

MAYBE WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER 

EVEN THOUGH WE’VE NEVER MET BEFORE 

WE GOT TO MOVE BEFORE THE SUN IS RISING

AND YOU’LL BE WALKING SLOWLY OUT THE DOOR 

the CHIMES!!! little like HARP XYLOPHONE  THINGY!!! the SPANISH GUITAR!!!  the way it’s nearly 7 mins long and I never notice!!! THOSE BEAUTIFUL 80S SYNTHS!!!! THE BOP. BOP. BOP BOPP.  AHH AHHHHHS!!!! :cryney2: :trisha: :lange:

a skip

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, avenue said:

you're not allowed to speak because you like hag gone wylde

Just now, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

a ban

pls how annoying can you be honestly though 

might've lied :ohmy:

banner.png

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

:horror2:

y'all she is not flopping just cause she did an literal impromptu performance

also she's 63 and she is still getting up on stage and giving the colombian gays and girls everything they want

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

y'all she is not flopping just cause she did an literal impromptu performance

also she's 63 and she is still getting up on stage and giving the colombian gays and girls everything they want

i almost started dissing a certain older popstar omgksdbndfjsdnlk

banner.png