Guest Zephyr

Madonna

11 hours ago, shady said:

Did you heard about those allegations against her being involved in human trafficking? I deeply respect Madonna as an artist but I also expect the worst from her behind the scenes. She was on Epstein's guest list after all. 

I love you Shady but this isn't true whatsoever.

That list is fake, has several repetitions and some people being on it can easily be disproven.

10 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

It’s just some fucking idiot bitching because her adopted son isn’t straight 

IMG_3311.png
The person alleging this needs to be criminally charged for stupidity and false claims

The person alleging it just ought to be lobotomized. I mean.. David's father is the one who surrendered David to an orphanage to begin with. Personally, I see this as first come first serve. You don't ever deserve to get your children back if you've surrendered them, IMO.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Madonna Adds 13 New Dates to Celebration Tour

Madonna is booked and busy. On Thursday (Jan. 19), the pop star announced the addition of 13 dates to the North American leg of The Celebration Tour due to popular demand.

Madonna

SEE LATEST VIDEOS, CHARTS AND NEWS

The original, 35-date tour has expanded to include second shows in Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas, as well as a third show at New York City’s Madison Square Garden.

RELATED

Madonna Tour Adds 13 New Dates – Billboard

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Eeeek I bought tickets but I forgot my budget while purchasing, I really splurged $340~ dollars on a seat.

I was like: I'm not gonna spend more than $150 and then the site started crashing and when I searched for my price range again, I couldn't find anything near the stage and when I selected seats for around $230 I got told that they were not available, same for a more expensive seat at around $340 so then I just clicked the one left to that and it gave me an option to buy and I was like: YAAAAS SOOOOLD.

But I went over my budget. It's the most expensive option for 'regular tickets' and now I need to count my pennies for this and next month.

:air:

I feel a rush, but I don't know if it's because I'm excited for the show or if it's extreme anxiety: how am I going to pay my rent this month and why did I do this??? :blush3::air:

:brows: GAY ICON HERE I COOOOOOME

Edit: no wait I bought premium tickets, how and why did I do this, I did set a budget for myself  :flop:

I didn't bother trying to get a ticket for one or her two Montreal gigs, and everything is already reselling for like 2-3 times the original price. :scoff:

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I didn't bother trying to get a ticket for one or her two Montreal gigs, and everything is already reselling for like 2-3 times the original price. :scoff:

same. I’m not buying these resales out of principle tbh. Let ‘em get desperate and lower their prices idk. What idiot pays $700CAD for nosebleeds?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

same. I’m not buying these resales out of principle tbh. Let ‘em get desperate and lower their prices idk. What idiot pays $700CAD for nosebleeds?

I just saw that too, like 1000$ for a single nosebleed seat? :judgingu:

I'll take a look again on ScamMaster the day of the show.

Just now, West Coast said:

I just saw that too, like 1000$ for a single nosebleed seat? :judgingu:

I'll take a look again on ScamMaster the day of the show.

“a fool and his money…” Seriously people need to stop giving in and buying these criminally priced “verified resale” seats. 

Yes I agree, I’m sure some scummy scalper will start to feel the heat if their ticket hasn’t sold a few days before the show and lower it. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, HEARTCORE said:

Seeing madonna live is worth more than any amount of money 

No concert is worth that much especially when the whole show will be on YouTube within a week, but you have your opinion and I have mine lol