Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

7 hours ago, DCooper said:

Someone asked BoZ if Hey Blue Baby would be on Lasso and he wrote: "Wouldn't count on it :dancehall:"

:um2:

I don't think any of the early country songs we heard her perform in 2019 made it, so :rip: Stupid for Feeling So Happy. 

I'm going to take the insiders' words very lightly, because they hate everything most of the time. 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i completely missed that she deleted all posts with quavo except one, what happened?? 

🤷🏼 

But someone mentioned that Quavo was always posting about Tough and was tagging Lana. So maybe it’s his doing? As for the reasons, your guess is as good as ours. 

So did we decide why lana’s AU store is Password Protected? SURELY AN AUSTRALIAN TOUR PLS IM BEGGING (watch her only go to Melbourne and Sydney and not Brisbane so i’ll have to fork out a fortune to see her):toofunny:

37 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

five days left of september omg i can't believe we're getting lasso in the next five days!! :candy: that's so crazy guys!! and to think she's been so quiet about it!! truly a surprise drop!!

This would be life changing

First song from the album out in October (with radio silence afterwards) and lead single (with a bit of promotion) out in November with the preorder for a March album :true:

Fits the timeline and it won't clash with Gaga's single and album(s) since she's the last relevant Interscope artist with an upcoming project and they probably sorted both rollouts already :dance:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Maybe before Lasso she’s doing LDR9.5, a companion project to Terrifier 3

Avatar 3 companion album featuring lana rhythmically yodeling over some sort of sci fi drum track

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

five days left of september omg i can't believe we're getting lasso in the next five days!! :candy: that's so crazy guys!! and to think she's been so quiet about it!! truly a surprise drop!!

Exactly, we know that she always keeps her word and if she says September then the album will be released in September. :read: