Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I'm pretty sure this album will still come in spring 2025. Just because she got married, doesn't mean anything about Lasso not dropping next year. If she announced two singles coming out this year (if she was telling the truthΒ because let's face it, she better drop them or I'm bombing her house) then that means she already has everything sorted out when it comes to the singles. Or at least the lead single. So, we'll most likely still get the lead single this month. But I am intrigued to see how her marriage will affect her music. My assumption, her music will lyrically be lighter, and she won't dwell on negativity when it comes her relationships or marriage. But I could still see negativity when it comes to her fame, struggles in her mind, the internet, etc. I'm really hoping for a surf rock album or jazz album from her next after Lasso PLEASEE

LDR10 will be her southern gothic, stranger in a strange land, swamp goddess, true blood on the bayou, voodoo in the trailer, ethereal album and LDR11 will be her surf rock psychedelic NFR2.0 album whereΒ she returns home to California and has the great American homecoming she’s been longing forΒ :gurl:

Tumblr

17 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

"Everything's as it should be", Mrs. Dufrene softly spoke as she began feeding the swamp gators crumpets and tea

:deadbanana:Β :suicide:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

Β 

50 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

LDR10 will be her southern gothic, stranger in a strange land, swamp goddess, true blood on the bayou, voodoo in the trailer, ethereal album and LDR11 will be her surf rock psychedelic NFR2.0 album whereΒ she returns home to California and has the great American homecoming she’s been longing forΒ :gurl:

This sounds glorious wtfΒ 

1 hour ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

f8d84f379615cc92ac8b84372e0ca67c.jpg

Β Β 616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–šπ–“π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—π–˜π–†π–‘ π–˜π–Šπ–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Žπ–’π–Š

Β