Davis

Florence + The Machine

Just now, Ceremonials said:

damn i've been listening to this shitty soundcloud rip for years; i swear it wasn't on spotify for years 

Truly one of the most beautiful songs ever. I think I noticed it finally available on Spotify maybe 2 years ago. She needs to come back with an album already :(

IMG-3521.jpg

The fact that she wrote Over the Love just by looking at a painting :defeated: (also I thought it got added to streaming like two years ago? That’s when the YouTube streaming video shows it was uploaded and I remember it happening around then too)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

28 minutes ago, Hummingbird said:

How come I've never heard this song... does the deluxe edition shows up for everybody?

It's on the standard version of the Great Gatsby soundtrack and a remix is on the deluxe, but they're not available on Apple Music. I guess the Apple Music girls have to settle for the youtube upload.

In my country, Over the Love has always been available afaik :oopna: at least in the Great Gatsby Soundtrack. But I remember it being in a deluxe edition for Ceremonials.

EDIT: No, the Ceremonials deluxe I remember had Breath of Life. Sorry xx

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

GUYS. They've just announced the 2022 festivals lineup and FLORENCE will be officially HEADLINER.

Is the new album coming oh my fucking God!

MC22_-BAJA_res.jpg

NOSAlive2022FloJorjaAsset.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

OMG guys. Florence + The Machine is headlining 2022 festivals it means their new album is coming, WE ARE FUCKING BLESSED.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Lana Video and the return of Florence!!!!:illumilana2::pray2::ma:

we are blessed omg

On 10/21/2021 at 4:19 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve never been through a Florence album rollout on this site before, Not asking for-BUT just wondering if her music leaks a week before release like my other favorite singer???

i don't think so, and their latest leak was like last year already, (but they were High As hope/ HBHBHB outtakes), and that was their only huge leak since the Lungs era. And Florence seemed like she could never get along with this situation as well, she was kinda upset that her stuff leaked last year so i don't think their music has been leaked as usually & brutally as Lana's.