Davis

Florence + The Machine

4 hours ago, godsmonster said:

okay

hear me out hear me out

Florence + The Machine doing a cover of Mother Earth by Within Temptation

Reveal hidden contents

i dont listen to F+TM but i know people consider her to be a witch/goddess/celestial being so why not cover a song about mother earth

Okay. This has to happen.

Alongside Lana & Lorde. Florence is also the Queen of mastering the art of covering a song.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Now, 

Let's talk about THAT #FATM5

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Light of Love is one of the most raw songs she has ever written, like...
"Push it further, you know I'll never break"
"So close and yet so far from death"
"I wanted to get it right so badly that I always got it wrong"

"You hope it won't be long until you can find the child you were and find a way to get along"

"And now we are awake and it seems too much to take
I want to close my eyes because I fear my heart will break" this part is my favorite... and how she talks about the drugs and how they numb her and prevents her to see the reality...and her sister... the song is sooo raw...

Hunger (and especially) Big God and The End Of Love really aged like fine, fucking wine :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 2/9/2022 at 7:13 AM, Gentleman said:

I'll never understand the rush of labels to release freaking playlists as albums but when it comes to brand new content or repackages with demos/unreleaseds... nothing

https://open.spotify.com/album/0Vv3T9dsjpcPEIaQ2FAagK?si=ztkEYp_fTnaF3Ep6lmhSIQ&utm_source=copy-link

I think that’s a record store day release!!!

:ma::pussypower::crying5::lange::crazy:

If anyone gets in my way come April 23rd…

IMG-3521.jpg

On 2/11/2022 at 10:57 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

just pressed play on moderation and consequently haunted house and wow she’s mother 

Moderation is SUCH a good song. top 5 FATM for me :oprah3:

nice cocc bro

Speaking of “mother” one of the greatest album endings of all time. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, bigspender said:

i’ve asked this before, but are there any recently updated masterpost of all of her demos and unreleased music?? 

i used to have one but then she found out and her team emailed me asking me to remove it :rip: i’ll try and complete a google drive over the next few weeks

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just casually put "ceremonials" on shuffle and i just heard "Leave my Body" again in years

I think we all forgot how much of a QUEEN this bitch is. 

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Just casually put "ceremonials" on shuffle and i just heard "Leave my Body" again in years

I think we all forgot how much of a QUEEN this bitch is. 

she’s honestly so underrated…. she is actually one of, if not the best songwriter of the 2010s (in my opinion). her poetry is beautiful too. she’s incredible and such a sweet soul also. you know it’s rare that a singer still puts so much effort into visuals and performances (specifically her performances because wow she goes crazy) etc :crai: she’s a legend i really cant wait for new music and i hope her and lana collab sometime or perform together

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

she’s honestly so underrated…. she is actually one of, if not the best songwriter of the 2010s (in my opinion). her poetry is beautiful too. she’s incredible and such a sweet soul also. you know it’s rare that a singer still puts so much effort into visuals and performances (specifically her performances because wow she goes crazy) etc :crai: she’s a legend i really cant wait for new music and i hope her and lana collab sometime or perform together

ikr, especially her visuals - MY GOD.

not even Lana comes close to her level when it comes to visuals. I still love LDR visuals, but there's SOMETHING about how Flo presents her music visually.

AND I will absolutely pay fuckloads just to see her live - i think besides Lana & Gaga, she's one of a very few artists that i want to pay to come see their shows.

8 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i used to have one but then she found out and her team emailed me asking me to remove it :rip: i’ll try and complete a google drive over the next few weeks

that would be amazing :party:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

:awkney2:

florence what are you cooking up?

Spoiler

also can you pm me a link once you're done with it thank yew :hooker:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif