Davis

Florence + The Machine

holy shit this song is so good. is this a return to form?! the lyrics, the production. WHO PRODUCED THIS????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

mr antonoff the legend himself

what????? CAN HE DO THIS LEVEL OF PRODUCTION FOR LANA TOO THEN??? i know this'll be a good album just from that single alone but fuck, he's either hit or miss there's never a grey area. i can't believe we ate today tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

25 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’m gonna do some research on her unreleased and try to make a tracker

when i get a good list i’ll post my rough draft here and y’all can comment on it and i can make corrections as needed

i do have all of the studio demos and tracks on my computer but i’m missing Falling (Demo) and a version of Ye Old Hope. Both their videos have been taken down from youtube. the rest however are youtube rips, because i cant find the original files anywhere.

the only reason i haven’t been able to finish the master post is because i haven’t had time to organise them into albums in itunes but i might do that right now. i’ve just been really stressed because of covid :crai:

theres also a handful of Florrible & Misrabella tracks from their Someone Spilled Snakebite On My Espadrille EP that have been lost for years now - The Troublemaker, Bad Diet, Disco Soldiers, Love Rat

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

41 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

he would have if lana wanted him to do it, but she didnt

wait i thought lana said she wanted a bigger sound but he didn't? i'm confused on that whole thing 

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Wasn't it Lana who wanted to strip things down for CoCc?

Pretty sure she wanted bigger but he convinced her to strip it back. Not a big fan of jack I won’t lie but he does have his classics (MAC & VB are perfection). 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

48 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wait i thought lana said she wanted a bigger sound but he didn't? i'm confused on that whole thing 

lana said that about cocc & the couldnt really finish it bc covid duh. time to accept daddy jack is not as bad as yall claim him to be

image.png

izzy's solo album is coming this spring apparently but she's made no indication that's she's leaving the band ! and florence might be featured on it 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

iirc wasn’t hbhbhb also pretty much just florence solo with isabella on a couple tracks?

like afaik isabella was only on lungs and ceremonials and has been mia since then

lol didn't she produce a song for iggy azalea around the same time as hbhbhb 

Edited by Ceremonials
i can't spell

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

izzy's solo album is coming this spring apparently but she's made no indication that's she's leaving the bad ! and florence might be featured on it 

lol didn't she produce a song for iggy azalea around the same time as hbhbhb 

i meant like mia in terms of florence lmao but good question did she? :dua:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif