Davis

Florence + The Machine

I haven't really engaged with any of Florence's material since becoming a fan in the Lungs era (:rip:)... long time, I know, but I just couldn't get into any of the newer stuff, and it honestly got harder with each successive album.

But, woah, just listened back-to-back to the three Dance Fever singles after being really intrigued by the title + artwork, and I feel right at home again! Especially in love with Heaven is Here, and super pumped for the album :legend:

...and definitely need to reappraise all of the albums between this one and Lungs lmfao

o4qjp4j.png

3 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I haven't really engaged with any of Florence's material since becoming a fan in the Lungs era (:rip:)... long time, I know, but I just couldn't get into any of the newer stuff, and it honestly got harder with each successive album.

But, woah, just listened back-to-back to the three Dance Fever singles after being really intrigued by the title + artwork, and I feel right at home again! Especially in love with Heaven is Here, and super pumped for the album :legend:

...and definitely need to reappraise all of the albums between this one and Lungs lmfao

how big how blue how beautiful is literally one of my favorite albums of all time :wtf2:

you've missed a lot :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/1/2022 at 11:04 AM, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

good luck surviving Ceremonials & HBHBHB lmao

HBHBHB even has a feature film, it's a whole visual album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I need a new song, I don't like that she released three so quickly :stareney2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

I need a new song, I don't like that she released three so quickly :stareney2:

there are two new cards has just been lifted on her website - "Free" & "Choreomania"

she will drop at least another song before the album, we have one month left :hair:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

26 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

there are two new cards has just been lifted on her website - "Free" & "Choreomania"

she will drop at least another song before the album, we have one month left :hair:

Choreomania? I fucking love that title :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think this is the most excited I’ve been for an album since NFR & folklore. Not sure if I said this before.

I don’t listen to the singles every day, but they have really stuck. I find myself going back every 3 or 4 days and absolutely replaying them to death. King is so fucking good. Heaven Is Here makes me feel so powerful and My Love is a bop :beyonce: 

The songs are so catchy. This album is gonna be so good I know it. It’s visually stunning too - I’m tempted to pre order both picture discs.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Choreomania? I fucking love that title :oprah4:

ikr, she literally called the album "Dance Fever", so i can feel this is supposed to be the title track

i didn’t want to say this but this is the least excited i’ve ever been for a florence album. she’s serving visuals but the rollout is dreadful and i didn’t care for my love + heaven is here is too short. idk it’s just not intriguing me in the way that ceremonials, HBHBHB, or high as hope did. :/

giphy.gif

So tracklist so far

1 - King

2 - Free

3 - Choreomania

4 - Back In Town

5 - Girls Against God

9 - Heaven Is Here

11 - My Love

13 - The Bomb

TBA - Cassandra

TBA - Morning Elvis 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

24 minutes ago, viktoria said:

So tracklist so far

1 - King

2 - Free

3 - Choreomania

4 - Back In Town

9 - Heaven Is Here

11 - My Love

But are 3 and 4 confirmed titles or just hints? Maybe I'm hallucinating but I thought she put up rando words for the others that were descriptive of the titles/themes but not the actual titles

Unpopular take but idk how I feel about Choreomania it honestly sounds like a title Jack pulled out of his arse

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

But are 3 and 4 confirmed titles or just hints? Maybe I'm hallucinating but I thought she put up rando words for the others that were descriptive of the titles/themes but not the actual titles

Unpopular take but idk how I feel about Choreomania it honestly sounds like a title Jack pulled out of his arse

confirmed titles idk about the placements though

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Everytime i see choreomania I read Chromatica :rip:

I don’t really like that title tbh

choreomania (hey girl part two) godisdead.png

43 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Choreomania was confirmed by BlackoutZone (reliable insider) a few weeks ago alongside another track called ‘Cassandra’ (track # still unknown)

1 hour ago, viktoria said:

So tracklist so far

1 - King

2 - Free

3 - Choreomania

4 - Back In Town

9 - Heaven Is Here

11 - My Love

Track 13 is called ‘The Bomb’

There’s also another song called ‘Morning Elvis’ revealed in an article but the track # is unknown

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Choreomania was confirmed by BlackoutZone (reliable insider) a few weeks ago alongside another track called ‘Cassandra’ (track # still unknown)

Track 13 is called ‘The Bomb’

There’s also another song called ‘Morning Elvis’ revealed in an article but the track # is unknown

so basically

1. King

2. Free

3. Choreomania

4. Back In Town

5. (unknown)

6. (unknown)

7. (unknown)

8. (unknown)

9. Heaven Is Here

10. (unknown)

11. My Love

12. (unknown)

13. The Bomb

14. (unknown)

15. (unknown)

x. Cassandra

x. Morning Elvis

39 minutes ago, avenue said:

so basically

1. King

2. Free

3. Choreomania

4. Back In Town

5. (unknown)

6. (unknown)

7. (unknown)

8. (unknown)

9. Heaven Is Here

10. (unknown)

11. My Love

12. (unknown)

13. The Bomb

14. (unknown)

15. (unknown)

16. (unknown)

x. Cassandra

x. Morning Elvis

i thought the album had 14 tracks 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, viktoria said:

i thought the album had 14 tracks 

now that you mention it i think it was 14 tracks plus heaven is here which apparently is an interlude so it's 15 total i think

i still accidentally included one extra though so :bebe: