Davis

Florence + The Machine

3 minutes ago, tantalus said:

She gave background vocals on Girls Against God and Dream Girl Evil

Also, from what I can see on the deluxe vinyl, Isa isn't mentioned in the thank yous when other band members (Rob, Tom, etc) are. I wonder what happened there since she hasn't been at the intimate shows as well 

What the hell, I mean I will forever love Florence, But Isa is THE machine.

If she’s not on the tour, This really should have been a Florence Welch record…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

What the hell, I mean I will forever love Florence, But Isa is THE machine.

If she’s not on the tour, This really should have been a Florence Welch record…

The pretense of Florence + the Machine being a band has never been particularly well-kept. Florence is the sole writer from the "group" on every song. Isabella didn't contribute at all to the recording process of High as Hope, either. Just because Isabella was initially the titular second half of the name doesn't make her integral to the process of creating a Florence + the Machine record.

18 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

The pretense of Florence + the Machine being a band has never been particularly well-kept. Florence is the sole writer from the "group" on every song. Isabella didn't contribute at all to the recording process of High as Hope, either. Just because Isabella was initially the titular second half of the name doesn't make her integral to the process of creating a Florence + the Machine record.

I don’t like change, It’s a lot to process.

crying-tears.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

I’ve blown apart my life for you and bodies hit the floor for you and break me shake me devastate me come here baby tell me that I’m wrong :crying::crying2::lange:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

15 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’ve blown apart my life for you and bodies hit the floor for you and break me shake me devastate me come here baby tell me that I’m wrong :crying::crying2::lange:

One of my favorites :xcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

BUT IF I MAKE IT TO THE STAGE

I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS

TO BE SPARED

:defeated::crai:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Enjoying the record. Choreomania is like crack. When the background vocals yell “SOMETHINGS. COMING.” it reminds me so much of the Kate Bush track Hounds of Love, the little “something’s coming, it’s in the trees” bit. It possesses me with the desire to dance wildly, which I can only imagine is it’s primary objective. It’s stuck in my head and I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s my favorite. Girls against god, the bomb, and morning Elvis are my other favorites. I’m having a hard time really taking this album in as a whole body of work right now, but I imagine once I listen to the whole thing a coupla more times I’ll get the “feel” of the record. 

7 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Enjoying the record. Choreomania is like crack. When the background vocals yell “SOMETHINGS. COMING.” it reminds me so much of the Kate Bush track Hounds of Love, the little “something’s coming, it’s in the trees” bit. It possesses me with the desire to dance wildly, which I can only imagine is it’s primary objective. It’s stuck in my head and I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s my favorite. Girls against god, the bomb, and morning Elvis are my other favorites. I’m having a hard time really taking this album in as a whole body of work right now, but I imagine once I listen to the whole thing a coupla more times I’ll get the “feel” of the record. 

oh my God you just describe it so accurately

I knew that I loveeeee Choreomania so much but I dont quite figure out why but I knew the reason why i love it. It's the KATE BUSH ELEMENT.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i prefer some of the acoustics so much more to the original songs to be honest. Morning Elvis and Cassandra are so much more emotional and captivating and this is how I feel like they should be listened to

Free & My Love are so good too, but I feel like Free’s final production adds to the message of the song and My Love works perfectly in both renditions

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif