Davis

Florence + The Machine

I just received my deluxe vinyl box set for Dance Fever & i got a deck of cards.

The Dream Girl Evil card isnt this card tho, it was the King card but in the green border6_dreamgirlevil_florencecard.jpeg?format

card-1.png?format=500w

is it awrong pressing? should i email them?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

28 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I just received my deluxe vinyl box set for Dance Fever & i got a deck of cards.

The Dream Girl Evil card isnt this card tho, it was the King card but in the green border6_dreamgirlevil_florencecard.jpeg?format

card-1.png?format=500w

my Dream Girl Evil card is the exact same, Im not sure whether its an error or not 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

card-1.png?format=500w

Might be a Super Ultra Hyper Exclusive Edition pressing :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

card-1.png?format=500w

save it in case it becomes rare

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

27 minutes ago, avenue said:

I have the boxset too and mine is the same. I think they must have designed this set of cards before they decided on the final digital set. If you look at Florence's video showing off the boxset, her cards are the same :noparty:

54 minutes ago, tantalus said:

I have the boxset too and mine is the same. I think they must have designed this set of cards before they decided on the final digital set. If you look at Florence's video showing off the boxset, her cards are the same :noparty:

yeah this is my Dream Girl Evil card - i have no idea why this one used a totally different photo. (This is the King photo)

XrkZujB.jpg

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

my Dream Girl Evil card is the exact same, Im not sure whether its an error or not 

wait so you get Dream girl evil card with Florence wearing a crown right?

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Might be a Super Ultra Hyper Exclusive Edition pressing :dua: 

i just checked Florence unboxing clip - so i have this same Dream girl evil card as hers in that video. So how about the other pic with a crown?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

ok i just got my signed cd ( my box set is like lost in ohio or something ) and the cd cover isn't signed ( comes as an insert which is odd ), i also only got one x on the signature but it looks like from others that seems to be the new norm 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

ok i just got my signed cd ( my box set is like lost in ohio or something ) and the cd cover isn't signed ( comes as an insert which is odd ), i also only got one x on the signature but it looks like from others that seems to be the new norm 

does your CD have the bonus tracks?

56 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

me too, i think they were on the deluxe CD too

Yes they are! They were included in the deluxe CD that includes the hard cover book. I wanna buy it but I'm so broke right now :toofunny: all I could afford was the digital purchase :eartha: 

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yes they are! They were included in the deluxe CD that includes the hard cover book. I wanna buy it but I'm so broke right now :toofunny: all I could afford was the digital purchase :eartha: 

me too :(  I'm shocked nobody has uploaded the bonus tracks yet

5 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

me too :(  I'm shocked nobody has uploaded the bonus tracks yet

Well my box now says pending date :bebe:

Out of 9 versions I’ve only received the Target vinyl…

:xcry:

The box better not be lost or damaged…

IMG-3521.jpg

The deluxe tracks are getting released on streaming on the 18th

They've all been officially uploaded to youtube and are available in new zealand on youtube

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

After 3 days of letting myself levitating to this album, here is my initial tier list

Top tier

1. Daffodil

2. The Bomb

3. Restraint

4. Morning Elvis

5. Choreomania

6. My Love

7. Back In Town

Mid tier

8. King

9. Free

10. Heaven Is Here

11. Cassandra

Low tier

12. Dream Girl Evil

13. Girl Against God

14. Prayer Factory

I swear DAFFODIL  has to be a single. This is the energy i wanted since High As Hope

She did it again. I like HBx3 more but this is amazing. But I reorganized the tracklist, cause I felt like Choreomania - GAG section was a little too slow for the first half of the album and King starts kinda abruptly so I put Restraint as the 1st track.

I guess I didn't even commented on the album but it's no news this record is brilliant. One of my favourites from FATM for sure. Favourites: Daffodil, Cassandra, My Love, Morning Elvis, Choreomania and Free. The only one I don't vibe much to is Back In Town, but it's grown on me little by little. Can't wait for the bonus tracks to be available in streaming too!