Davis

Florence + The Machine

Watching her cracking jokes etc on stage, she seems so much more confident and comfortable this era and I love it. When I saw her in 2018, she was powerful yes but quiet and reserved on stage, I’m so proud of her continual growth and evolution!

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifΒ gmgif.gifΒ morrissey-flowers.gif

High as hope is an underrated gemΒ :krylie:

June has to be one of her best songs ever. Takes my breath every timeΒ :ohno:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Cant believe im seeing her & LordeΒ on March 2023.

Β 

FINALLY

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

WE SHOULDNT FORGET ABOUTΒ 
Contours
Love Note
Made of Stone
No. 1 with a Bullet
Oh Eden
Reunion
THIS PLEASE OMG WHY THERE IS SUCH A LUCK OF HER CEREMONIALS LEAKS and we even have commentaries regarding how they sound like and that these songs easily fit in between ceremomials tracks and im very curious how could they sound like... even titles are very ceremonials-esqueΒ :dafuq:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 10/8/2022 at 2:10 AM, lanaismamom said:

WE SHOULDNT FORGET ABOUTΒ 
Contours
Love Note
Made of Stone
No. 1 with a Bullet
Oh Eden
Reunion
THIS PLEASE OMG WHY THERE IS SUCH A LUCK OF HER CEREMONIALS LEAKS and we even have commentaries regarding how they sound like and that these songs easily fit in between ceremomials tracks and im very curious how could they sound like... even titles are very ceremonials-esqueΒ :dafuq:

Β 

I've never heard this? No one has these haha (sadly)

Β 

+

Box Song

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Mirage

Paper Massacre

Unbeliever

Within And Without

& the three lyrics she teased for DF

Β 

😭😭😭

14 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

it came fromΒ this post, idk who said this initiallyΒ but i hope and believe!

Β 

By "fit with the other Ceremonials songs", they meant "the registration numbers indicate that the songs were written at the same time as the other Ceremonials songs, sometimes before other tracks that made the cut for the final release". We have no actual data about the sound or quality of those tracks.

7 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

Β 

By "fit with the other Ceremonials songs", they meant "the registration numbers indicate that the songs were written at the same time as the other Ceremonials songs, sometimes before other tracks that made the cut for the final release". We have no actual data about the sound or quality of those tracks.

oh wow i read listeners.... it hirts:pout:

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

oh wow i read listeners.... it hirts:pout:

Β 

You got my hopes up haha but yes, sadly, NO oneΒ has these. She'll literally have to die for us to hear them -- and even then she probs will write into her will that her recordings can never be released posthumously ... because she hates us ddd

15 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

Β 

You got my hopes up haha but yes, sadly, NO oneΒ has these. She'll literally have to die for us to hear them -- and even then she probs will write into her will that her recordings can never be released posthumously ... because she hates us ddd

ye i guessΒ the last chance was 10th anniversary that we lost:toofunny: at least she gave us much stuff during that eraΒ 

Am I the only one who thinks Dog Days Are Over is overplayed and overrated? I mean Lungs has better sounding songsΒ like Cosmic Love, Blinging, Rabbit Heart or even Drumming SongΒ 

Β 

Her first 3 albums remain untouchable… I couldnt get into High As Hope But is not bad at all… Its just that after HB, HB, HB It felt short in my opinion… that was a moment. Ceremonials is really atmospheric and No Light, No Light continues to be one of my favourites from her. Love her witchyΒ style and vibe

Β 

the last album is nice also, It has strong songs like Daffodil or My Love, still replaying thoseΒ 

9 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

:crying:

Β 

ITS SO GOOD, I'm both surprised and not surprised at how good Pop Punk works for the band ngl!Β I'd love to see more like this!