Davis

Florence + The Machine

Okay so it was amazing and wonderful and brilliant and she did NEVER LET ME GO for the first time in ten years and all the stuff she said before it about taking something sad when you are broken and putting it into a song and everyone else loves it and so then you can love that piece of yourself again was so poignant and fuck me where is the Youtube upload I need that quote

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

"I stopped playing it because it made me too sad - but then what happened is that over the last few years, I had a lot of time to think about what this means to me, what this connection with you means to me, and what the songs mean to me.
And really what it means to me, and what performance and songwriting is, is that you put all the parts of yourself that you are ashamed of, or scared of, or feel too broken, and if you put it in a song, people will love that song for you until you can love it again yourself."

cry-sad.gif

Florence is one of the few artists you can say actually competes with Lana and is her peer. She has the unique personality, voice and sound the same as Lana.  But she can also sing so well live!  Definitely a once in a generation artist! Incredible songwriting too

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 5/29/2023 at 6:11 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

cry-sad.gif

she sang NLMG for the rest of DF tour tho. I got to see her in Brisbane in March, I tried to film her during Dream Girl Evil and her fingers literally touched my nose 😭 and she was like "c'mon child, put ur phone away & LOOK AT ME" i felt ENCHANTED.

And when she sang NLMG - my GOD, i cant even ecplain it :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

she casually just released the final version of which witch on a compilation album

It's not any different from the previous one. They just removed the "(Demo)" tagging to make it look nicer in the tracklist.

Strangeness And Charm is such an underrated song, the band literally released a bop for physics and chemistry nerds :hair:

url%5D

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Strangeness And Charm is such an underrated song, the band literally released a bop for physics and chemistry nerds :hair:

I have always loved it 

I like to play it back-to-back with Blinding (also underrated af)

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I have always loved it 

I like to play it back-to-back with Blinding (also underrated af)

Wtf same!? I adoreeeeeee Blinding, it's my favorite song from Lungs and probably my top 5 Flo fave all time

url%5D

7 hours ago, Beauty King said:

It's not any different from the previous one. They just removed the "(Demo)" tagging to make it look nicer in the tracklist.

are you sure? it sounds slightly different to me in the mixing but maybe it’s been a minute since i’ve heard the song

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

are you sure? it sounds slightly different to me in the mixing but maybe it’s been a minute since i’ve heard the song

I checked the file of this new one with Spek and it bounces identically to the Ceremonials version. Definitely nothing new.

Under Heaven Over Hell is so much better as an album title than Lungs

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Under Heaven Over Hell is so much better as an album title than Lungs

Better maybe but Lungs is punchier and much more unique than the kinda tired "heaven and hell" trope. As almost always, Florence knows what's best (just like switching Violence to Ceremonials). But I'd have kept HBHBHB as Tantalus and HAH as The End Of Love tbqh. And I have always wondered if DF was ever titled (the much superior) Choreomania

11 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

Better maybe but Lungs is punchier and much more unique than the kinda tired "heaven and hell" trope. As almost always, Florence knows what's best (just like switching Violence to Ceremonials). But I'd have kept HBHBHB as Tantalus and HAH as The End Of Love tbqh. And I have always wondered if DF was ever titled (the much superior) Choreomania

CEREMONIALS ALT NAME WAS VIOLENCE!?!?!?!?

HBHBHB WAS TANTALUS? HAH WAS THE END OF LOVE?

Not gonna lie....thank god she didn't change the names, because they're iconic they way they are. Especially Ceremonials and HB3x they're the quintessential Florence. Although, Dance Fever title is kinda not so Florence...maybe it rewlly was Choreomania :um:

url%5D