Davis

Florence + The Machine

Okay, so I gave Ceremonials a shot and wow... How could I have missed out on such a beautiful masterpiece?
My favs are: Shake it Out, Breaking Down, Heartlines, Spectrum and Bedroom Hymns. The demo of Landscape also sounds promising.

And the acoustics included in the Deluxe Version are devine  :oprah:

EQFO7rX.png

Okay, so I gave Ceremonials a shot and wow... How could I have missed out on such a beautiful masterpiece?

My favs are: Shake it Out, Breaking Down, Heartlines, Spectrum and Bedroom Hymns. The demo of Landscape also sounds promising.

And the acoustics included in the Deluxe Version are devine  :oprah:

It's hard to explain how perfect is for me, it really is a beautiful masterpiece. *----*

I really like Florence too much! She is cute and.. wow, such a beautiful voice! Ceremonials is my favorite, I love Shake it Out and Never Let Me Go. Also, I love All This and Heaven Too. Does anyone else like this song?  :flutter:

All This and Heaven Too surprised me when I read the lyric, such a poetry! *---* Just perfect.

Florence won the NME Award for Best Solo Artist and Best Dance Floor Anthem award for her Calvin Harris collaboration ‘Sweet Nothing'

:crying:

155983_10151437373889166_1566908981_n.jp

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Did you hear?!?! We finally are getting a new Flo song!!!! Hopefully, it's another Ceremonials out-take...maybe 'Love Note, or 'Contours.' :O

EDIT: Nevermind, it's with the DJ from SBTRKT.  :pft: 

Edited by Madrigal

Okay this is a Florence thread so will someone please hold me while I listen to Over the Love because I seriously cannot calm down about how beautiful this song is no matter how many times I listen to it. 

:defeated: 

14417469274.gif

What is this 19. Over the Love (Of You)  ?? another version ?  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

Just a shitty remix.  :smh:

Absolutely not.  :usrs: 

:noparty:  :noparty:  I thought  some new version with more progressive drums, which I miss

It kinda is...you see, as far as I can tell, London DJ SBTRKT co-wrote the song with Florence, and the version they created is here included as a bonus track. However, longtime Flo contributor Kid Harpoon arranged and produced a different, more orchestral version for the main soundtrack, which is the one GQ Magazine posted a few days ago. 

The sooner the soundtrack gets released, the better.   :creep:

EDIT: Also, it's worth a mention that SBTRKT is a tribal/electronic producer, and if he does more with Florence, we're in for a treat! 

Absolutely not.  :usrs: 

It kinda is...you see, as far as I can tell, London DJ SBTRKT co-wrote the song with Florence, and the version they created is here included as a bonus track. However, longtime Flo contributor Kid Harpoon arranged and produced a different, more orchestral version for the main soundtrack, which is the one GQ Magazine posted a few days ago. 

I really don't like the SBTRKT version. :crossed: 

14417469274.gif