Davis

Florence + The Machine

Sooo  before I go on the hunt for unreleased Flo, I don't suppose there's a pre existing list somewhere already :B

Kewl if not, I like snooping through registrations.

Does anyone know where I could find her unreleased music? The only ones I heard of are Donkey Kosh, Tear Out My Toung, Halloween & Pearls and Roses.

I can help both of you! :) 

As far as pre-existing lists go, Namira, I have one I'll upload, of registered songs we're missing...as far as demos, etc. go, a list of those would be much harder to find. 

What should I upload - everything not on the standard editions of both albums? Or should I assume the possession of at least some bonus tracks? :P

As far as pre-existing lists go, Namira, I have one I'll upload, of registered songs we're missing...as far as demos, etc. go, a list of those would be much harder to find. 

What should I upload - everything not on the standard editions of both albums? Or should I assume the possession of at least some bonus tracks? :P

I have all bonus tracks, so would greatly appreciate anything that isn't on Ceremonials & Lungs. :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif

I really like Florence too much! She is cute and.. wow, such a beautiful voice! Ceremonials is my favorite, I love Shake it Out and Never Let Me Go. Also, I love All This and Heaven Too. Does anyone else like this song?  :flutter:

I am major FATM fan and All This and Heaven Too is my favorite song!!!!!!! This song is sooooo underrated, I love it to death. :worship:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Unreleased Florence

Part four would be here too, but I can't find the songs that would make it up! :( Just some songs from her time with the Jazz-Fusion band Ashok, including the 'Kiss With a Fist' demo 'Happy Slap,' her songs from the Florrible and Misrabella MySpace, and 'Here Lies Love,' from David Byrne and Fatboy Slim's album of the same title. 

There are more very old covers, available on YouTube, that I never downloaded, so I can't really upload them.   :ohno:

Unreleased Florence

Part four would be here too, but I can't find the songs that would make it up! :( Just some songs from her time with the Jazz-Fusion band Ashok, including the 'Kiss With a Fist' demo 'Happy Slap,' her songs from the Florrible and Misrabella MySpace, and 'Here Lies Love,' from David Byrne and Fatboy Slim's album of the same title. 

There are more very old covers, available on YouTube, that I never downloaded, so I can't really upload them.   :ohno:

Thanks Madrigal!  :kiss:

EQFO7rX.png

Unreleased Florence

You are wonderful. :kiss:

14417469274.gif

Unreleased Florence

Thank you!!!!!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Thank you!!!!!

You're so welcome! ^_^ Also, if you'd like to help me compile a list of her unleaked songs, be my guest...there are several on Harry Fox, ASCAP, and BMI. :hooker:

You're so welcome! ^_^ Also, if you'd like to help me compile a list of her unleaked songs, be my guest...there are several on Harry Fox, ASCAP, and BMI. :hooker:

Hey sis. Can you edit the OP for me? :hillary: I worked hard on this one

8ur9fR6.png

Florence and the Machine (stylised as Florence + the Machine) is a Grammy-nominated English indie rock band, consisting of lead singer Florence Welch, Isabella "Machine" Summers, and a collaboration of other artists who provide backing music. The band's music received praise across the music media, especially from the BBC, before they gained mainstream success. Specifically, the BBC played a large part in their rise to prominence by promoting Florence and the Machine as part of BBC Introducing.

Current Band Members:

zmQmWMf.png Florence Welch

wA26C8v.png Robert Ackroyd

caJ9jvm.png Christopher Lloyd Hayden

CTTKzmB.png Isabella Summers

NIjlvE5.png Tom Monger

zc8j8kw.png Mark Saunders

Discography:

Lungs(2009)

Lungs - The B Sides(2011)

Ceremonials(2011)

MTV Unplugged(2012)

Photo Gallery

Notable Music Videos:

Latest Release:

https://soundcloud.com/igamusic/florence-the-machine-over-the

Latest Magazine Appearance:

Vogue (May Issue)

A look inside Miss Welch's home in London

301966_10151581887667279_563793099_n.jpg

florence-welch-house-04_134353344318.jpg

florence-welch-house-05_134354687129.jpgflorence-welch-house-08_134356342149.jpgflorence-welch-house-09_134357100276.jpg

934914_10151581887672279_727481850_n.jpg

529353_10151581887662279_1960382135_n.jp

603741_10151581887812279_1247590735_n.jp

Discuss the Goddess of alternative pop/rock here.

May the power of Miss Welch be with you

iyPyZZLpQpsqP.gif

Thanks! :runs:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Florence is a goddess tbh. I'm a bigger fan of Lungs than Ceremonials but I love them both. I bought Lungs when it first came out because I liked the artwork and I liked "You've Got The Love" I listened to it for days on repeat. Her voice is amazing! She's amazing live as well  :defeated:

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

Of course, the full version of the 'Over the Love' demo isn't out yet, but from the clips, I really can't wait. It's so tribal sounding...it reminds me of a twisted, melancholy 'Dog Days are Over.' 

Not to say that Kid Harpoon's version isn't equally awesome, because let's face it, everything he does with her is. :creep:

Of course, the full version of the 'Over the Love' demo isn't out yet, but from the clips, I really can't wait. It's so tribal sounding...it reminds me of a twisted, melancholy 'Dog Days are Over.' 

Not to say that Kid Harpoon's version isn't equally awesome, because let's face it, everything he does with her is. :creep:

What clips?? ? 

14417469274.gif