Davis

Florence + The Machine

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

This is being sold at my local target early. :O

I forget about this stage of the week before a release lmao See yall when we actually have it, either Friday or before :bop:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

26 minutes ago, 111 said:

and you are waiting for what?? 

i literally went in to buy it, had the vinyl in my hands, went to self check out to purchase and when I scanned it the light started flashing for an employee to come help me. So the employee comes and enters his credentials and the error read that it wasn’t supposed to be on sale till the 13th so the guy wouldn’t let me buy it. 

i feel like if I went through regular checkout and had someone young with less of a superiority complex I could have gotten away with purchasing it. 

what tracks are we claiming girlies

I'm claiming Choreomania, Daffodil and Morning Elvis 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not sure how I feel about this slow of a ballad being right after Free and Choreomania but I live and breathe HAH so I'm certainly not mad at it :party:

On 5/8/2022 at 7:05 PM, domandapiano said:

i literally went in to buy it, had the vinyl in my hands, went to self check out to purchase and when I scanned it the light started flashing for an employee to come help me. So the employee comes and enters his credentials and the error read that it wasn’t supposed to be on sale till the 13th so the guy wouldn’t let me buy it. 

i feel like if I went through regular checkout and had someone young with less of a superiority complex I could have gotten away with purchasing it. 

just a FYI for everyone, Target is notorious for putting things on shelves earlier than they should, aka putting things out earlier than their "street date," because they don't like to have so much stock in the backrooms and have their employees be "lazy" and do nothing. Ironically they rather have mad customers that cannot buy a product 2 hours early than jut sell it; but from what I read, they could get fined or sued by the makers of the item/product (ie Nintento for a game being sold early or Republic/Polydor for Florence's case). 

https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/manually-changing-street-date.24174/

On 5/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, domandapiano said:

Just scan a different cd that’s the same price. 

I don't know if I'm able to resist till Friday :defeated: I literally only listened to King once when it dropped and besides remember it being so good, I don't really recall much of it. As for the rest of the singles, I've managed to make it without listening to any so when the album drops everything is basically 1st time. 13th can't come faster :hype: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

22 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't know if I'm able to resist till Friday :defeated: I literally only listened to King once when it dropped and besides remember it being so good, I don't really recall much of it. As for the rest of the singles, I've managed to make it without listening to any so when the album drops everything is basically 1st time. 13th can't come faster :hype: 

that's gonna be an experience i can tell..:defeated: