Davis

Florence + The Machine

Does anyone have a good link to her unreleased collection in the highest quality possible? I've got this and that, but I'm sure I'm missing stuff, and I've got some youtube rips from back 2009 D: 

these were courtesy of Madrigal, maybe they still work

http://www.mediafire.com/?iem27ov2v20wn8d,akbrhai2ez8tdyo,uqbu6jh4okt4yxa

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

She's gorgeous, her music is gorgeous and she just seems so sweet. I love her songs from Ceremonials more than the first album, and I feel like her sound is very consistent. Like Lana-- all their songs essentially have the same mood and sound the same. Her music videos are gorgeous! My friend helped David Lachapelle edit the video for Spectrum, and I'm so jealous of him. They're friends.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Does anyone know if there is a final version of Landscape? The only ones I can find are demos.  :ohno:

Don't worry, the song itself was released only on the UK deluxe (or smthng) version of 'Ceremonials', listed as 'Landscape (Demo)'. Why it's called that, we might never know, but at for now I'm just glad we have it...James Ford is a great producer. 

Don't worry, the song itself was released only on the UK deluxe (or smthng) version of 'Ceremonials', listed as 'Landscape (Demo)'. Why it's called that, we might never know, but at for now I'm just glad we have it...James Ford is a great producer. 

I wouldn't mind having another "Landscape" track in my iTunes library. The demo itself is just pure awesomeness. Bless each and every single one of you out there that likes that song :oprah:

EQFO7rX.png

He definitely is. The drums at the beginning... :oprah:

Just realized this thread only has 5 pages... Like seriously? :wtf:

Does anyone else love "Bedroom Hymns"? I'm worried it's overlooked.

I DO!!! I listen to it when I want to feel dark and mischevous. It's such a creepy song--especially with all the religious references.

Also why did I miss out on this lovefest? I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Bedroom Hymns" so much :crying:

I feel like Flo is currently hiding in the shadows because other artists currently have the spotlight on themselves. I gotta admit I haven't payed so much attention to her lately because well... She haven't really done anything major since "Over The Love" for The Great Gatsby. Anyway, I stumbled across this 'old' article and I'm glad to hear she's working on a new album. My guessing is that it could be released next year? According to this tweet she already started recording in Jamaica where she went away for vacation? I am making no sense at this point am I? I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward seeing what she has to offer in the next album #SLAYTHOSE2014CHARTSFLO :party:

EQFO7rX.png