Davis

Florence + The Machine

Just realized this thread only has 5 pages... Like seriously? :wtf:

Also why did I miss out on this lovefest? I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Bedroom Hymns" so much :crying:

I feel like Flo is currently hiding in the shadows because other artists currently have the spotlight on themselves. I gotta admit I haven't payed so much attention to her lately because well... She haven't really done anything major since "Over The Love" for The Great Gatsby. Anyway, I stumbled across this 'old' article and I'm glad to hear she's working on a new album. My guessing is that it could be released next year? According to this tweet she already started recording in Jamaica where she went away for vacation? I am making no sense at this point am I? I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward seeing what she has to offer in the next album #SLAYTHOSE2014CHARTSFLO :party:

Honestly, I wish she would have some leaks. :( I check all three registering sites I know how to use for new music all the time, without any change...still those 'Ceremonials' outtakes just sitting there, and, on HFA, even a few from 'Lungs' that we'll most likely never be able to hear.  :deadbanana: 

Interestingly enough, though, it looks like 'I Come Apart' was originally going to be a John Legend song! :O No idea what happened, or who changed their minds, but the version we have with A$AP is apparently a second version. :assad:

The new album is going to be so good, but I wish there would be word of an eventual single release date.  :ohno: 

This is incredible...I actually have finally been able to contact someone with an original copy of Florrible and Misrabella's debut EP.  

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: 

I should really drop by here much more often!!!!

stuff i want to say:

I am a proud owner of Ashok's album Plans (I got the last one from Amazon UK) and of a Ceremonials vinyl :D

Well I dont really have anything else to say except that I love Flo so much, really, she and Lana are my two queens (tho I already said that)

Well, when a new single is released I'm going to discuss the fuck out of it right here. so ill be back :P

This is incredible...I actually have finally been able to contact someone with an original copy of Florrible and Misrabella's debut EP.  

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: 

OMFG, can you send me the tracks if you ever get them? I want to hear them so bad :defeated:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

OMFG, can you send me the tracks if you ever get them? I want to hear them so bad :defeated:

I do too! :ohno: I really hope so...I doubt I'll be getting them, but if so, I hope I can share with everyone who wants them. 

I do too! :ohno: I really hope so...I doubt I'll be getting them, but if so, I hope I can share with everyone who wants them. 

So... did you ever get these?

Bumping this because I'm on a Flo kick and there are no forums for her. Well, the official forum is dead since 2012 and inaccessible since you need a website account, which you can no longer make... and I know of no fan sites for her (FloBoards???).

I kind of have a question. Is F+TM really a band? It's supposed to have other members like Summers and Tom the harpist, but Florence is the only one who appears in music videos (except WTWGM which is recorded in the studio) and she seems to do a lot of solo performances. She's the only one who shows up in photos, the two album covers so far, she's the only one interviewed... is this a case of everyone but the lead singer being ignored or is this a purposeful arrangement where Florence is supposed to be the one at the front.

Bumping this because I'm on a Flo kick and there are no forums for her. Well, the official forum is dead since 2012 and inaccessible since you need a website account, which you can no longer make... and I know of no fan sites for her (FloBoards???).

I kind of have a question. Is F+TM really a band? It's supposed to have other members like Summers and Tom the harpist, but Florence is the only one who appears in music videos (except WTWGM which is recorded in the studio) and she seems to do a lot of solo performances. She's the only one who shows up in photos, the two album covers so far, she's the only one interviewed... is this a case of everyone but the lead singer being ignored or is this a purposeful arrangement where Florence is supposed to be the one at the front.

From my understanding it isn't an actual band, just her stage name. (Similar to how Marina and The Diamonds isn't a band, but her stage name)

Nothing scares me anymore.

I bet this fall we'll get another album ;)

I hope so I'm in withdrawal from new music from her I keep listening to the same stuff over and over again.Last thing we got was over the love right?

god knows I tried

From my understanding it isn't an actual band, just her stage name. (Similar to how Marina and The Diamonds isn't a band, but her stage name)

no, actually the name counts as a band. technically it's florence {flo} + the machine {isabella summers, her girlfriend, best friend, and co-writer and producer}. f+tm refers to the whole band uvu

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!