Davis

Florence + The Machine

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

there are 4 snippets of florence, heres one of them

https://dbree.me/v/60f4b0

is it new material or like past projects outtakes? 

the production doesn't strike me as anything honestly

it could be new 

27 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Well, one of them is just a version of Make Up Your Mind from HBHBHB. 

The other three could be new. They don't particularly sound like any of her albums. Or they could just be outtakes.

17 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Well, one of them is just a version of Make Up Your Mind from HBHBHB. 

The other three could be new. They don't particularly sound like any of her albums. Or they could just be outtakes.

methinks 

and if there any info about her unleaked stuff like is it in hands of any leaker or nobody has it? i wasnt a fan of her back ceremonials times when an amount of songs were registered but none of them were leaked yet and dont know the details 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

11 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Freaked out a little when I found these a few weeks ago – was honestly concerned it was new material/at first (which I really don't think is chill) so I didn't breathe a word about them lol.

But, at least 3 of them are "old"... yes the 3rd one seems like some kind of alternative to make up your mind.

The other songs already exist, but she (co)wrote them... 1st is her singing To Be Human (Sia ft. Labrinth) from the Wonder Woman soundtrack. Sounds like (most of) the intro verse, pre-chorus, and then some random single lines.

4th is Easier (CamelPhat ft. LOWES). Second half of the first verse, chorus, and a bit of the second verse.

I have tried to find what the 2nd clip is of, but haven't been able to, SO now I'm going to pretend I never heard it :)

On 7/3/2021 at 9:04 PM, 88AYM said:

Is there a dl link to everything on that list? Thanks so much for sharing!

(oops sorry this reply is so late) Most of them can be found on youtube. If you want any specific ones though, I have the majority downloaded in my music library, so let me know and I'll make a dropbox or something.

On 7/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, Glitter Boy said:

This is all I could find! I'm only missing Pure Feeling and Conductor (they were just 128 kbps YouTube rips and I didn't want to add anything below 320), An Offering Demo, Cosmic Love acoustic and Hurricane Drunk acoustic. I was pretty sure I had them but I think I no longer have them :cryney2: but I put the rest there!

Reveal hidden contents

Here are the three HBHBHB "extras" from my library if you'd like them: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4rwfuk5sfmzv8ks/AAD_OutIT_SupljOPYRPkuJha?dl=0 – Lossless HQ Audio files and regular MP3 files.

8 hours ago, Hardest of Hearts said:

Here are the three HBHBHB "extras" from my library if you'd like them: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4rwfuk5sfmzv8ks/AAD_OutIT_SupljOPYRPkuJha?dl=0 – Lossless HQ Audio files and regular MP3 files.

Conductor is an upscale :noparty: but the other two are certainly higher quality than the ones I had! Thanks for sharing :heart: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

20 hours ago, Hardest of Hearts said:

No problem!... also wait what do you mean by "upscale"?

An upscale indicates that a song was encoded to show a higher quality register when the file itself is lower quality. For example, if I have a 128 kbps song and I use a converter to FLAC, I can say "hey, here you have a FLAC file!" but then I check the spectrum of its quality (through a tool titled Spek) and it shows it's not real lossless. Here you have an example (using a different song, it's a screenshot of the Spek tool but I wrote the approximate values of the qualities according to where do the colors top):

2021-02-20.png

A lossless looks like this:

2021-04-21-1.png

And the Conductor file in the folder shows like this:

2021-08-22.png

Thus, it must be around 128 kbps, but it was encoded to be FLAC/ALAC and it shows an apparent higher quality of 786 kbps, but it does not have that quality.

Sorry for the long reply, I just thought it would be easier to understand it using screenshots :eek:

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

An upscale indicates that a song was encoded to show a higher quality register when the file itself is lower quality. For example, if I have a 128 kbps song and I use a converter to FLAC, I can say "hey, here you have a FLAC file!" but then I check the spectrum of its quality (through a tool titled Spek) and it shows it's not real lossless. Here you have an example (using a different song, it's a screenshot of the Spek tool but I wrote the approximate values of the qualities according to where do the colors top):

2021-02-20.png

A lossless looks like this:

2021-04-21-1.png

And the Conductor file in the folder shows like this:

2021-08-22.png

Thus, it must be around 128 kbps, but it was encoded to be FLAC/ALAC and it shows an apparent higher quality of 786 kbps, but it does not have that quality.

Sorry for the long reply, I just thought it would be easier to understand it using screenshots :eek:

Do you wanna check mine? I'm curious now https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ALmF043YBLoY1oBqbTJMRiZcHt_PB3Y-?usp=sharing

14 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Why does she take so long in between albums I swear to god

one day she's gonna take a break and return with something like Solar Power

Spoiler

let's hope not :rip:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

On 9/16/2021 at 4:02 AM, lover said:

one day she's gonna take a break and return with something like Solar Power

Reveal hidden contents

let's hope not :rip:

While I loved Solar Power, I think I wouldn't stand another comeback in that vein :toofunny: but Flo needs to return soon. 3 years of their last album, and it's their shortest yet. I added Moderation, Haunted House and Light of Love (and Honey Like and Covered In Blood too :oic2:) but it feels like a good time for new material. Hoping they come back with an album in either Q1 or Q2 from 2022.

On 9/15/2021 at 2:27 PM, littleredpartydress said:

Why does she take so long in between albums I swear to god

she announced somewhere that she’s taking a break on music and focusing on her personal and family life while working on her next poetry book :) so i wouldn’t expect anything from her for another year or two. if she stuck to her regular schedule, she would have an album out this year. 

giphy.gif

I still can't believe Florence put Ghosts (I'm calling you a filler track demo) and a live cover of Oh Darling?????? on the Lungs 10th anniversary edition and not Bricks and Tear Out My Tongue. So to see what would be included in a 10th Anniversary edition of Ceremonials would be interesting to say the least as there's at least eight known outtakes from that era.

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

18 hours ago, Lightning Bolts said:

I still can't believe Florence put Ghosts (I'm calling you a filler track demo) and a live cover of Oh Darling?????? on the Lungs 10th anniversary edition and not Bricks and Tear Out My Tongue. So to see what would be included in a 10th Anniversary edition of Ceremonials would be interesting to say the least as there's at least eight known outtakes from that era.

if Paper Massacre makes it Imma scream. Kinda remember one of the members of the band saying the song was being reworked before HBHBHB, so maybe they finished it, it didn't fit any of the further albums, and they could consider it for Ceremonials 10? Right? :toofunny: 

Sorry, I just need that song in full HQ. And any other from the era. It would be awesome. Please no more covers / demos.

Wow i really missed her . It dawned on me that she had a long time to release an album when i saw her live perfomance with rolling stones on youtube .. :toofunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆