Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

2 hours ago, carlyfever said:

this song is called back of my heart!

Thank you so much! 

Do you have more info about this track? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Thank you so much! 

Do you have more info about this track? 

unfortunately i dont. i only know that it's registered on songfile and gema and is 4 minutes long (according to gema)! it sounds so good, i really hope it leaks one day

29 minutes ago, carlyfever said:

unfortunately i dont. i only know that it's registered on songfile and gema and is 4 minutes long (according to gema)! it sounds so good, i really hope it leaks one day

Thank you! I hope it leaks one day too 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Here's what I think she should have released as Dedicated (cause each albums sounds so messy tbh :toofunny:) and I haven't listened to most of the unreleased songs from this era so maybe I forgot some unreleased bops that should have made it

Spoiler

Dedicated:
No Drug Like Me
Want You In My Room
Automatically In Love
Summer Love
Julien
Now That I Found You
Stay Away
Heartbeat
Happy Not Knowing
This Is What They Say
Fake Mona Lisa
Too Much
Solo
Bonus Tracks:
Little Of Mine
I'll Be Your Girl
Always On My Mind
California

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

57 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

The Now That I Found demo you finally leaked in HQ and I don't want to be that gay, buuuuut the demo pre-chorus >>> final

GOD is GREAT gays!!! Finally.

I truly love the pre-chorus here. Of course I got accustomed to the final version but this one is sooooooo good.

6 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Here's what I think she should have released as Dedicated (cause each albums sounds so messy tbh :toofunny:) and I haven't listened to most of the unreleased songs from this era so maybe I forgot some unreleased bops that should have made it

Hide contents

Dedicated:
No Drug Like Me
Want You In My Room
Automatically In Love
Summer Love
Julien
Now That I Found You
Stay Away
Heartbeat
Happy Not Knowing
This Is What They Say
Fake Mona Lisa
Too Much
Solo
Bonus Tracks:
Little Of Mine
I'll Be Your Girl
Always On My Mind
California

Gurl. Where THE FUCK is Real Love aka best track on Side A? :biblio:

On 7/30/2021 at 6:13 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

hopefully Eternal Summer (3 versions)  & you were my party leak this year.

YES. the eternal summer snippets sound so good, it might be one of her best songs

hey, first post here (:

a snippet of the song miss u kiss u leaked, from the scrapped 2018 ep project before dedicated, produced by yves rothman

hopefully we get it in full soon and it’s not another eternal summer situation ??

8 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

Depends On You - https://dbree.org/v/87612d

we're getting so much Dedicated stuff lately (wishing for a massive kiss outtakes leak fest) :flutter:

There's also another song that share similar lyrics called It's Like This, snippets on dbree

I wish Depends was longer 

8nl2OpX.png